Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 02-01-2010, 06:39 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

How to save 100's at vistaprint

Lately I have been playing around with vistaprints website and I noticed that from one day to the next the price on something specific like 1000 letterheads would change significantly. I started screwing around with it and finally figured out that the prices you see on vistaprint are %100 dependent on what link brought you to the site. So I found that if you google vistaprint coupon codes you find sites such as:

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/vistaprint.com

This site lists many of the different deals they have going right now. There is no rhyme or reason to what prices come from what link so I have found that it's best to find what you want and look at the prices from by clicking through each link individually.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:30 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasMWhite View Post
Lately I have been playing around with vistaprints website and I noticed that from one day to the next the price on something specific like 1000 letterheads would change significantly. I started screwing around with it and finally figured out that the prices you see on vistaprint are %100 dependent on what link brought you to the site. So I found that if you google vistaprint coupon codes you find sites such as:

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/vistaprint.com

This site lists many of the different deals they have going right now. There is no rhyme or reason to what prices come from what link so I have found that it's best to find what you want and look at the prices from by clicking through each link individually.
Hey thanks for the info, I spend hundreds of dollars there every year...