Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-08-2010, 10:55 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 superduty View Post
Im from over off of preakness ave. I just bought a new enclosed trailer today from wayne fertilizer,2010 Homesteader Challenger 8.5x16 and i was looking to see other peoples new setups on here and came across yours. Looks good so far . I dropped it off to get lettered already this afternoon but theyll be done with it by tomorrow night. Ill be startin to set it up wed. You planning on lettering it?
Do you park over by PCT too?
Old 03-08-2010, 11:04 PM
LawnSite Member

I bought the black one and they gave me a crazy deal on it because i gave jamie cash and i buy so much **** from them and they even through in a adjustible pintle 2-5/16" reciever for me. Extreme graphix in butler is doing the lettering. His name is joe natale and hes a butler cop also and they do all the lettering for the police depts around here. He does great work and wont rape you like bert. Just my opinion. I would talk to him if you want a great job for the money your spendin. Hes also doing my mason dump right after the trailer as well as my bobcat.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:09 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Nice congrats. Jamie is a good guy. How much is it costing to letter the trailer? Are you putting any racks in the trailer?
Old 03-08-2010, 11:12 PM
LawnSite Member

That yard on oldham rd.? Not unless i want my stuff stolen...lol. No, is that where you park? I park at my dads shop in west milford for now except some equipment i have at my house in wayne. Im looking for a place rent though, but i need space for two trucks,three trailers and two machines(bobcat and case loader). I bought the two machines for snow this winter and after i move them from the lots they're in,im gonna have to leave them at my house for now. I got no place to put them, lol.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:16 PM
LawnSite Member

5 or 6 color vinyl both sides and back for $1500.00 cash. I also go rack em' trailer racks for weed wackers,blowers,hedge trimmers, line and hand tools. Its so much neater and keeps everything off the floor.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:18 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Yea thats the yard I was talking about. No I dont park there, but a bunch of people I know do and have never had a problem. There was a guy in West Paterson renting a 25x100 fenced in lot for like $800 a month.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:23 PM
LawnSite Member

Ill just probably start moving the rest of my stuff little by little back over to my dads where the rent is free untill he kicks me out, lol.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:23 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

That lettering sounds like a good deal for that many colors. I have 4 colors and its costing like $1200. I bought a rack em back pack rack for my trailer from Jamie but I do not think Im gonna put it in. I got the GreenTouch Xtreme racks for my hand tools, weed wackers, and line trimmer string.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:24 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Yea thats always a good idea. Free is the best way to go!!
Old 03-08-2010, 11:30 PM
LawnSite Member

The only thing i wish i did different was get the green touch weed wacker rack rather than the rack em'. Its a nice set up and locks and i might still end up getting one before i take the rack em' one out the box.