Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-30-2010, 12:15 PM
LawnSite Member

Vistaprint....free marketing material!

Hey guys...just seeing how many others are recieving free marketing offers being a vista customer. It seems after I placed one order, I recieved an e-mail stating I could get 25 more of this or 100 more of that for free. Now after using multiple e-mails from them to get free marketing material such as pens, shirts, postcards, business cards, brochures, flyers, lawn signs ect. it seems each order I am placing always ends up being free. Definatly recomend them to anyone. I have gotten almost 3000 post cards already and hardly paid anything for them, besides all of the other marketing material....here are a few samples...tell me what you think. All ive really paid for is shipping and handling...if you hit these offers right you can create a nice inventory of marketing material with minimal cost. And the more orders you place, the more free offers they seem to send out. Last order came to $38.99 for just shipping, all the material was free, including pens, business cards, flyers, postcards, lawn signs, magnets, window decals, posters, brochures, hats, t-shirts and large post cards.
Attached Images

Old 03-30-2010, 10:15 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

not a fan of them, every single image you upload is a fee.