Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-11-2010, 05:07 PM
Michael J. Donovan's Avatar
Michael J. Donovan Michael J. Donovan is online now
Moderator, Online Communities
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,338
Bump This

BUMP THIS!

The Superbumper combines a ball mount with an energy absorbing bumper to also protect your family and vehicle the other 99% of the time when youíre not towing from the two most frequent vehicle accidents: getting hit while parked and the rear end collision. Capable of taking impacts to 20 mph they reduce whiplash, occupant acceleration and vehicle damage. Black or chrome and they are also available in a non-towing version if you already have towing equipment.

For more information please visit http://www.superbumper.com or http://www.sparebumper.com
Attached Images
 
__________________
Michael J. Donovan, Sr.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-13-2010, 12:34 PM
KrystalKid KrystalKid is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4
Superbumper Questions

If you have any questions on our energy absorbing spare bumpers just let me know. There are lots of testimonials, product reviews, photos, FAQ's etc. on our web site http://www.sparebumper.com

We developed these for the two most frequent vehicle accidents: gettting hit while parked and the rear end collision. It also keeps your vehicle from getting smashed while backing.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Sincerely,

Jeff Mohr
CEO
Mohr Mfg
Burnsville, MN

Here's a link to a nice product review by Pat Goss of MotorWeek:
http://www.superbumper.com/home/MotorWeekGossGarage.wmv
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-22-2010, 03:30 PM
don_don91's Avatar
don_don91 don_don91 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: thomaston georgia
Posts: 65
bumpity bump that
__________________
L&H "Quality Work, Honest Price, God Bless"
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-24-2010, 06:18 PM
Sweet Tater's Avatar
Sweet Tater Sweet Tater is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North East Mississippi
Posts: 2,122
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalKid View Post
If you have any questions on our energy absorbing spare bumpers just let me know. There are lots of testimonials, product reviews, photos, FAQ's etc. on our web site http://www.sparebumper.com

We developed these for the two most frequent vehicle accidents: gettting hit while parked and the rear end collision. It also keeps your vehicle from getting smashed while backing.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Sincerely,

Jeff Mohr
CEO
Mohr Mfg
Burnsville, MN

Here's a link to a nice product review by Pat Goss of MotorWeek:
http://www.superbumper.com/home/MotorWeekGossGarage.wmv
I am in Burnsville too, Mississippi that is does that thing have cusioned ends on it for shin damage when you forget that big thing is there?
__________________
2003 Dodge Quadcab 1500
Custom 14' Dump landscape trailer
2008 52" Exmark Lazer Z
2010 Ferris Evolution 48" cut 20 Hp
Kawasaki Line trimmer
Br600 Backpack Blower
Stihl chain saw
Stihl MM 55 Yard Boss
Misc handtools

Pictures of my trailer here

Pictures of some Landscape and structures I've done
Here
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-27-2010, 11:49 AM
KrystalKid KrystalKid is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4
No cushioned ends...by the time you turn back to the vehicle after rounding the corner you're past the part the will kill your shins.

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-01-2010, 09:19 AM
DRBLawnBuster DRBLawnBuster is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: strongsville ohio
Posts: 833
What happens when you turn your trailer, while coming over a peak of the hill the trailer is going to hit it and tear it up
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-01-2010, 09:46 AM
KrystalKid KrystalKid is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRBLawnBuster View Post
What happens when you turn your trailer, while coming over a peak of the hill the trailer is going to hit it and tear it up
No problems on that...no more than if the ball were attached to the bumper. This will actually prevent damage to your bumper if you jacknife the trailer when backing.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-01-2010, 09:50 AM
KrystalKid KrystalKid is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tater View Post
I am in Burnsville too, Mississippi that is does that thing have cusioned ends on it for shin damage when you forget that big thing is there?
This sticks out 8"...the typical ball mount will stick out 9". Less chance of banging your shins. Usually when you walk around a vehicle you round the corners. By the time you turn back in - your past the bumper.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:48 AM.

Page generated in 0.09219 seconds with 8 queries