Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-17-2010, 11:11 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Anyone using Vistaprint?

I have ordered my business cards from them in the past, and the best part, they were free, except for shipping cost which was around $5. for 250 cards. The cards are pretty good quality too, but I have no idea how they can offer them for free? How do they make a profit? Plus they offer many other landscaping products, like lawn signs, employee T-shirts, many different advertising products, and most are completely free, except for the shipping! My cell number has changed as of today, and I am going to see if they offer those small magnets that have the company name and number on them to send out to all my customers. I can only guess they rely on people that place very large custom orders for their revenue, but many people I know that own some sort of business use them for their business cards and other stuff like that. A local printing company was going to charge me over $85 for 500 business cards, I knew that couldnt beat Vistaprints price of FREE, but I was just curious how much I am going to save. IF anyone is interested, it is vistaprint.com