Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 02-26-2010, 05:27 PM
LawnSite Member

Looking To Take Your Business to the Next Level?

Hello everyone.

First, there is a new podcast up today....check it out when you get a chance.

At the end of that podcast, I mention the formation of two PEER ADVISORY BOARDS over the next few weeks. This is a great opportunity and I want you to consider being a part of it.

A few questions....

Do you ever feel isolated or alone in the day to day development of your business?

As a small business, do you want to take it to the next level and feel like you would benefit from having a Board of Advisors?

This is a group of 5-6 other business people in the lawn care industry who meet regularly to help and support each other to improve their businesses. The group is made up of owners from various areas of the country so you will be interacting with non-competitors in your market.

You will have a chance to receive and offer honest feedback and receive input and accountability. As one familiar with our industry and as a Professional Coach, I will facilitate these regular meetings and provide necessary tools to ensure that an environment of trust and mutual help is created so that you can receive the greatest benefitóThere is nothing like it!

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE TODAY AND THEN CONTACT ME TO GET MORE DETAILS AND SEE IF THIS IS A FIT FOR YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS. I LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING TO YOU.

Scott

Check out the most recent Podcast under the PODCAST tab on lawnsite.com
Old 02-26-2010, 08:08 PM
LawnSite Member

Advisory Boards

Sorry I didn't mention this in my post....I had a couple of questions as to how these groups "meet" when they are spread out across the country.

Once the group is established, we will coordinate an agreeable meeting day and time and everyone will call in to a central conference call number.

Thanks

Scott

Check out the most recent Podcast under the PODCAST tab on lawnsite.com