Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-02-2010, 12:44 AM
LawnSite Member

Having owned the Bad Boy for a little more than a month now, would you be willing to share your experience with it? I'm in the exact same boat you were in with your decision. It would be helpful to hear what you think of the BB after having used it for a while.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:35 AM
LawnSite Member

Well pleased

After having the Bad Boy ZT 50 for over a month now, both me and my wife are very happy with our decision. We have put 12 hours on the mower, and we both actually look forward to mowing. There have been no issues with the engine, construction, design or cut quality, and in fact, the Bad Boy has been excellent so far. I've had several neighbors and commercial crews stop by to check it out and complement the cut quality and the machine itself. Every one of these people have commented on the sturdy build. It's still a new piece of equipment, so that in itself is hard to beat, however, we are very happy with our decision and would do it again. The 27 hp Kohler is extremely strong also. I will post pics soon, both of the mower and the cut.