Register free!

Old 10-18-2010, 09:30 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-AP TIM View Post
Tobylou8,
Without going back I think I replied to most of these posts from Seed Pro so I won’t repeat since you probably already read. Our industry is full of examples of change over the years so I wouldn’t count anything out that offers results while increasing profits for the LCO. I agree, our industry is full of white elephants but most all of them have the same thing in common, they may offer results but probably had trouble increasing the bottom line. Increased efficiency, higher productivity and increased profits always helped new ideas become what “people want”. I started in Lawn Care way back when we showed up at the customer’s property with a 1000 gal tanker and treated with 5-10 gl/1000. Now lawn technicians treat twice as much acreage with less than half the cost in equipment. Things do change.
I hear you. I'm using 1/3 gal/k on some properties due to better equipment. I'll keep an open mind. 1000 gal. tank?!, Never even seen one around here.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:36 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobylou8 View Post
I hear you. I'm using 1/3 gal/k on some properties due to better equipment. I'll keep an open mind. 1000 gal. tank?!, Never even seen one around here.
Thanks for the open mind. I hope you can get your hands on some SiFI approved brand and give it a trial. Let me know if I can help.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:09 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Here is an update.

This pic is of today which is a couple of days after mowing it. My lawn is still growing nicely and as you can see still has a great color to it. I have not used any herbicides on my lawn except the cavalcade that was with the One App fertilizer. Remember, I do keep my lawn irrigated, but not overwatered by any means.
Attached Images

Old 10-23-2010, 03:34 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassman177 View Post
Here is an update.

This pic is of today which is a couple of days after mowing it. My lawn is still growing nicely and as you can see still has a great color to it. I have not used any herbicides on my lawn except the cavalcade that was with the One App fertilizer. Remember, I do keep my lawn irrigated, but not overwatered by any means.
Looks Good!!!
Old 10-23-2010, 04:07 PM
LawnSite Member

One AP booth at GIE in Louisville this week October 25th-30th.

One AP at GIE, booth number 276. I’ll be available all three days at the trade show along with an LCO that’s been a One AP user for the last five years. Great opportunity for anyone attending and interested in One AP. In addition to future One AP users, we’re also seeking distributors.

Tim Kehoe
Pro Ap Products
Old 10-23-2010, 07:38 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I have peaked interest in my supplier to maybe think of it.
Old 11-27-2010, 08:08 PM
LawnSite Member

Is there a Dimension combination product available to prevent crabgrass? I am in NE Ohio and we had a horrible crabgrass season. Do you have any distributors up here? We currently use JD. Thanks.
Old 11-27-2010, 09:58 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdqat1432 View Post
Is there a Dimension combination product available to prevent crabgrass? I am in NE Ohio and we had a horrible crabgrass season. Do you have any distributors up here? We currently use JD. Thanks.
You have Agrium Advanced Tech just over in PA just east of you They have spread it and Forget its Almost the same they both use Duration

Call Chad 724-288-1705

I don't think they have Dimension but they have other Pres

Charles Cue
Old 11-27-2010, 11:59 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

i am looking forward to using some of this next year on all of my evenpay full service accounts. it performed super this year and the lawns i treated with it are still very green, but of course they have not had their last mowing. i loved it, mine had cavalcade on it, but i sure thought there was dimension offered at least by one app tim. give him a call and go to his website. he is a good blender and is welcome to specific blends you may be loooking for. i had lunch with him here in KC and it was very good.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:45 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassman177 View Post
i got some samples from Tim Kehoe from one ap and have applyed it to my home lawn, my shop and another family members this week. now it has 4 in of snow to water it in!

i will be excited to see how it does in some side by side to our normal program of fert at our shop as one side of our drive is applied with One ap and the other our traditional fert.

i will be taking pics and updating several times this year for all to see and evaluate along with my personal evaluation and opinions. i will get some beginning stages of green after the snow mets away next week(we are already mowing here on some accounts) for you all to see the progress
Tim lives in my town I didnt know he traveled that far. Small world. Now thatI know he gives out free samples I am gonna hit him up!