Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #111  
Old 02-27-2011, 08:06 PM
scagmower's Avatar
scagmower scagmower is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93Chevy View Post
Holy crap man...you really took off the past couple years. Good for you. How many employees do you have now? Keep up the good work
Hey, thanks, we just hired are 8th guy last week. We will probably hire a couple more by the time the grass is green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat48 View Post
Nice work,the wall looks nice.
Thanks for the kind words
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 02-27-2011, 08:16 PM
RPM90 RPM90 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Philly
Posts: 125
That looks great man, What you doing more of grass or hardscping now and days? Commercial or residential?
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 02-27-2011, 08:18 PM
T Scapes's Avatar
T Scapes T Scapes is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Garnet Valley PA
Posts: 1,018
nice company what model is your john deere tractor
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 02-27-2011, 10:28 PM
scagmower's Avatar
scagmower scagmower is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM90 View Post
That looks great man, What you doing more of grass or hardscping now and days? Commercial or residential?
More Hardscaping, but we do a lot of other services. We are starting to get a lot of jobs with excavating irrigation and drainage work. Lawn maint is still a huge part of are company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat 320D LRR View Post
nice company what model is your john deere tractor
Thanks, the john deere in the picture is a 4300 series
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 02-27-2011, 11:47 PM
newjerseylandscaping's Avatar
newjerseylandscaping newjerseylandscaping is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New jersey
Posts: 1,175
What do you use to hold the stone to the cinder blocks?
__________________
Echo hedge trimmer
Echo Edger
Husqavarna Weed eater
cub cadet lawn mower 21 inch
Abunch of shovels, racks excetra.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 02-28-2011, 01:08 AM
CJCuttingEdge's Avatar
CJCuttingEdge CJCuttingEdge is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 168
I noticed no metal lath??? How well did the stone grip the blocks... I know lath is not required for that application but Ive always used it even when applying to concret surface I guess its overkill just wanted to hear your opinion on it. BTW your work looks great keep it up!
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 02-28-2011, 07:12 AM
teamgreendude teamgreendude is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: overland park kansas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by scagmower View Post
More Hardscaping, but we do a lot of other services. We are starting to get a lot of jobs with excavating irrigation and drainage work. Lawn maint is still a huge part of are company.



Thanks, the john deere in the picture is a 4300 series
So did you buy another dodge pickup ? I'm still thinking if i want to get a regular cab 5.9 diesel later on this or next year.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 02-28-2011, 08:39 AM
1.2.3. green's Avatar
1.2.3. green 1.2.3. green is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Orange Co newyork
Posts: 63
1..2..3...GREEN Lawn Treatments
Attached Images
 
__________________
FERTILIZINGS / SEEDINGS / AERATIONS
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 02-28-2011, 06:43 PM
barney14's Avatar
barney14 barney14 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North GTA, Ontario
Posts: 84
Excellent business growth there! Keep up the good work and more opportunities will continue to pop up.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 02-28-2011, 07:26 PM
scagmower's Avatar
scagmower scagmower is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by newjerseylandscaping View Post
What do you use to hold the stone to the cinder blocks?
Wall ties its hard to see them in the picture, they are little metal ties, and mortar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJCuttingEdge View Post
I noticed no metal lath??? How well did the stone grip the blocks... I know lath is not required for that application but Ive always used it even when applying to concret surface I guess its overkill just wanted to hear your opinion on it. BTW your work looks great keep it up!
Metal lath isnt required, the best option is brick ties or some people call them wall ties. Its hard to see them in the one picture but if you look close you can see them. Thanks for the compliment

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamgreendude View Post
So did you buy another dodge pickup ? I'm still thinking if i want to get a regular cab 5.9 diesel later on this or next year.
Yeah its a 2004 dodge regular cab cummins 2500, really like both cummins. I like my chevys too. All have to take a shot of them all together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.2.3. green View Post
1..2..3...GREEN Lawn Treatments
nice set up i like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by barney14 View Post
Excellent business growth there! Keep up the good work and more opportunities will continue to pop up.
Thanks barney, yeah so far ive been blessed
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:58 PM.

Page generated in 0.10282 seconds with 8 queries