Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-23-2010, 10:19 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamgreendude View Post
Hey Jason,
I just emailed the vice president of billygoat and he said the biggest one they had was the 23 hp, can your dealer order one still ?. Or do you know where i could get a custom made one ?
Thanks,
James
my dealer said they could get one. About 2 weeks ago, they called me saying they have to order the vac system by itself without the engine and custom build the other motor onto it. they said it would be 8000 and i said hell no. i got pissed and i know the service manager really well and he said the best he could do was 8000 and i called it off. I am presently looking for a commercial grade vac with at leased 30hp and a dump trailer or dump truck. Actually found a 2008 Dodge Ram 4500 chassis with a 12 foot dump bed on it with 0 miles for 38,000 out the door. I might pick it up if its still there around october 1st. Its at suburban Chysler dodge jeep in Troy,MI 48048. Its a brand new dealer and it has great reps and one of them knows my dad. The price is around 39,000 sticker, and my dad talked them down to 38 otd. So i will prob pick it up, put a 10ft western wide out to do snow this year.

Insured and Licensed
Old 05-23-2010, 10:48 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by delonglandscaping View Post
my dealer said they could get one. About 2 weeks ago, they called me saying they have to order the vac system by itself without the engine and custom build the other motor onto it. they said it would be 8000 and i said hell no. i got pissed and i know the service manager really well and he said the best he could do was 8000 and i called it off. I am presently looking for a commercial grade vac with at leased 30hp and a dump trailer or dump truck. Actually found a 2008 Dodge Ram 4500 chassis with a 12 foot dump bed on it with 0 miles for 38,000 out the door. I might pick it up if its still there around october 1st. Its at suburban Chysler dodge jeep in Troy,MI 48048. Its a brand new dealer and it has great reps and one of them knows my dad. The price is around 39,000 sticker, and my dad talked them down to 38 otd. So i will prob pick it up, put a 10ft western wide out to do snow this year.

Nice,
I thought billygoat would build it but oh well, I'm starting to look at fradan now, and my truck will be an 07 chevy 2500 hd 33,651 miles on it and it's going for $17,988 but it's only 2wd(I'm hoping it wont be a problem) and then I'm also buying a 7x14 dump to. Also since my 8 year old honda push mowers shroud blew off I'm buying a toro 21'' proline to.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:56 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Nice,
I thought billygoat would build it but oh well, I'm starting to look at fradan now, and my truck will be an 07 chevy 2500 hd 33,651 miles on it and it's going for $17,988 but it's only 2wd(I'm hoping it wont be a problem) and then I'm also buying a 7x14 dump to. Also since my 8 year old honda push mowers shroud blew off I'm buying a toro 21'' proline to.
blly goat doesnt want to have any issues with over vibration on a bigger engine, which i think is a load of shittt, i cant wait to get this truck. I want a dump trailer too if i dont get the dump truck i will prob get a 7x16 dump trailer. Good for you though, its nice to have some cash flow again aftera hard dry spell over winter.

Insured and Licensed
Old 05-23-2010, 11:02 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Yea,
All though we had a huge storm over the winter with alot more to follow, and wouldn't you know it My parents had convinced me to go to costa rica over christmas/birthday and I came home to snow and ice covered driveway 4'' thick which sucked !!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2010, 11:05 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Yea,
All though we had a huge storm over the winter with alot more to follow, and wouldn't you know it My parents had convinced me to go to costa rica over christmas/birthday and I came home to snow and ice covered driveway 4'' thick which sucked !!!!!!!
dang that sucks. The worst this year was when i went away for spring break and was on the phone my whole break with customers wanting their lawn cut that day.

Insured and Licensed
Old 08-02-2010, 05:30 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

hey, how's it going?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-03-2010, 11:36 AM
LawnSite Member

Hey Man hope everything is going good> I was wondering if you still wanted some extra work. there is a job in redford that im bidding on but it really is to far of a drive from lansing for me give me a call and we can talk about it and i will give you the details. thanks Brandon
517-281-7076
Old 08-03-2010, 11:20 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centralmichiganlawncare View Post
Hey Man hope everything is going good> I was wondering if you still wanted some extra work. there is a job in redford that im bidding on but it really is to far of a drive from lansing for me give me a call and we can talk about it and i will give you the details. thanks Brandon
517-281-7076
hey brandon, got your email a couple months ago but hohneslty forgot who you were, i remeber now. SOrry about that. And about the work in redford, im very interetsed. I'll call you thursday while im out thursday for my info. If you have any quick info you could give me, that would be great. its delonglandscaping@gmail.com

My 18th b-day is tomorrow so i would call you tomorrow but i dont know if i'll ever be free.

Thanks, and sorry again

Jason

Insured and Licensed
Old 08-03-2010, 11:44 PM
LawnSite Member

sounds good and happy Birthday i will email u the info