Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-17-2002, 11:56 AM

Randy the truck you meantioned with 200K miles around here would not bring that much. How ever one with less than 100K would probably run less than $20K. $15K to $19K.

This whole Ford versus...................................... brings to mind a saying a friend of mine has.

"If your happy, then I am happy. And even if you aren't happy, I am still happy." That could be applied to many things.

In case you hadn't noticed Paul likes a good Ford versus.......... arguement.
Old 08-17-2002, 06:08 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah, no sweat, sometimes I enjoy a good Dodge vs. ??? arguement too much! The Ford is not a bad truck, but I still like my Dodge!
Randy
Old 08-18-2002, 06:46 PM
LawnSite Member

well i am a chevy man but have a ford also.........both my chevy diesel and my powerstroke were great trucks......never had a problem pulling anything at all.......as far as doges, i have quite a few friends who went thru trannjy,s and such.......as for fords, ihave a few friends who have been thru tranny,s also on them but only on the automatics.........i own all straight drives ....... as for dodge over ford, never in my book..........i pull a 30 foot flatbed trailer half the time..........i had a new holland skid steer on it one day, went to a friends house and unloaded it onto a 16 foot trailer behind a dodge cummins........i drove the dodge and was not impressed at all..........even in areas where the ground was slightly elevated, the truck had to strain so hard to pull that it basically did nuttin other than it would if it was going downhill.........i was very disappointed after all i heard about the dodges........just my opinion but now that i drove one, i wouldnt have on
Old 08-18-2002, 08:42 PM
LawnSite Member

And another contender enters the fray...