Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-01-2010, 08:30 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

New Business Cards!

I ordered the free cards from www.clubflyers.com and I think they did a good job. I only had to pay around $10 for shipping, and wait about 2.5 weeks for them to arrive (free cards have 2 week turnaround).

Now that they have come I can see a few things that I would like to change, just slight color and design variations, but I think the print shop did a good job.

So what do you guys think? Do you think the small logo on the back is really that bad? I don't really mind it myself.
Attached Images

If then God so clothe the grass, wich is today in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more [will he clothe] you, O ye of little faith? (Luke 12:28)

For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's. (Romans 14:8)
Old 06-01-2010, 08:49 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Wow.looks great.
Wright 36" RH 07"
Redmax trimmer
Echo srm 225
Stihl fs90
Redmax hb28
Redmax eb7500 backpack blower
Rubbermaid cans 32gal
Solo backpack sprayer
A few more things..
Old 06-01-2010, 09:02 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks man!
If then God so clothe the grass, wich is today in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more [will he clothe] you, O ye of little faith? (Luke 12:28)

For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's. (Romans 14:8)
Old 06-01-2010, 09:25 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Looks really good man.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:41 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks again!

Old 06-02-2010, 04:52 PM
LawnSite Member

clubflyers.com

Looks great. I've been using clubflyers.com for many years. No one can touch them on pricing. I do full color front, full color back, glossy finish both sides, custom graphic both sides, 1000 cards for less than $39 with 48 hour turn around. No one can touch that price for what you get.

I pick and choose from Vistaprint (no business cards...they're a rip from vistaprint). Vistaprint's yardsigns are insanely cheap and their car door magnets are pretty cheap as well. It helps to look for their promos as they tend to have a lot of them.

And for door hangers, I use adeasprinting.com. They're fantastic. No one can touch their pricing on door hangers (full color front, full color back, custom graphics, with cut) 1000 for $160 delivered.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:54 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

How do you find the free cards?
Old 06-02-2010, 05:22 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-master man View Post
How do you find the free cards?
http://www.clubflyers.com/print/free...s/product.aspx

The reason they are free is because you have to wait for a 2 week turnaround and you have to let them put their logo on the back (see the picture in my first post). I really don't think it's too bad, but for about $10 more you can get a 4 day turnaround, and for $22 you can get the cards w/ a 2 day turnaround and your own pictures/info on the back (don't quote me on that, lol)

Tags
advertisement , business cards , cards