Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 02-15-2010, 11:39 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Thumbs up Lawn Care Insurance in Florida

Lawn Care Insurance in Florida

For those of you that own lawn care, landscape maintenance, landscape installation, tree trimming, and other related landscaping businesses in Florida, I would like to briefly introduce you to the BearWise Landscapers insurance program.

BearWise Landscapers is a division of Black Bear Insurance Agency. The insurance agents at BearWise Landscapers specialize in the unique insurance needs of landscaping businesses. We provide industry specific information and recommendations to landscapers about their business insurance. The standard insurance coverages recommended to landscaping businesses are general liability, commercial auto, equipment floater, and workersí compensation. Depending on size and exposures, a number of other insurance coverages can be added to reduce risk. This focused approach to providing insurance to Florida landscapers, gives the agents at BearWise Landscapers the ability to analyze the rates and coverage options offered by those insurance companies that underwrite landscapers. It also allows landscapers of any size to receive quality customer service form professional insurance agents with specialized knowledge of their insurance needs. Visit www.BearWiseLandscapers.com for more information.

We are proud to be a part of LawnSite.com as the official sponsor of the Business Management forum. I personally enjoy communicating with all of you through this forum and look forward to continually being a resource for your lawn care businesses.

Let me know if you have any insurance related questions for your landscape business regardless of what state you are located. For those of you in Florida, I would appreciate the opportunity to offer comparative insurance quotes when your current policies come up for renewal and I am confident in the rates our insurance carriers provide to the landscaping industry.

Feel free to contact me directly or you can complete our online form to request insurance quotes at anytime.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve your industry with insurance products.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:45 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Insurance Info for New Lawn Care Businesses

This morning, we made a press release to introduce new lawn care businesses to the insurance products that are available to protect their business:

Insurance for Lawn Care Businesses

I have also been working on a page at Squidoo.com that gives a brief overview of the four standard insurance coverages available to lawn care businesses:

Lawn Care Insurance

We welcome lawn care businesses anywhere in the United States to contact our office with questions regarding insurance coverages. We want to be a resource for businesses in the landscaping industry. For lawn care businesses in Florida, we can also provide comparative insurance quotes. Feel free to ask any insurance related questions in this thread. Thanks
Old 04-05-2010, 04:24 PM
LawnSite Member

I just joined LawnSite.com, so you may see me around here with Drew from time to time. I look forward to helping with any insurance questions or problems you may have. Thanks for letting us serve your industry!

Dawn
Old 04-20-2010, 05:17 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

For all of the members on this website, we also encourage you to join the Florida LawnSite Group. It is the largest members group on here. There is also a Central Florida Group and a Florida Discussion Thread.

I look forward to seeing all of you around the website. Feel free to send me a private message or call me at my office (407-774-2327 x3917) with any insurance related questions you may have.

I wish all of you the best in business this year.

-Drew
Old 06-03-2010, 12:53 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Florida Workers Comp Rates

There are new workers compensation rates available to the lawn care and landscaping industry on July 1, 2010. Here is a link to a press release about it:

2010 Florida Workers Comp Rates for Landscaping

Let us know if we can help out with information or quotes on workers' compensation insurance.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:55 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearWise Landscapers View Post
There are new workers compensation rates available to the lawn care and landscaping industry on July 1, 2010. Here is a link to a press release about it:

2010 Florida Workers Comp Rates for Landscaping

Let us know if we can help out with information or quotes on workers' compensation insurance.
BearWise Landscapers, thanks for keeping everybody up to date with the rate changes. Keep up the great insurance work!

Thank you