Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 10-01-2012, 08:23 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Any who know where one can get a vanity Toro plate? Think it would look good on the front of the 2012 impreza just recently acquired.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:32 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Barnes View Post
Any who know where one can get a vanity Toro plate? Think it would look good on the front of the 2012 impreza just recently acquired.
How about an Exmark one you zipperhead supporting un American!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-01-2012, 08:36 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaengineer View Post
How about an Exmark one you zipperhead supporting un American!
Posted via Mobile Device
Well that would prob look just as good. However never made a dime with Exmark?
Old 10-01-2012, 08:40 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidslawncare View Post
Proof please!? Other than ur comments. Have u run one? Do u own one?
Posted via Mobile Device
Why would he own the piece of junk in the first place? I guess some people in this country don't care where it goes. They'd rather have that extra dollar and get junk.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:06 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I guess one could purchase a used exmark POS for 5000$, it would be worn out and wont create any jobs.
Or one could pay 5000$ for a worldlawn that was brand new with the same engine, and was assembled in the us, that would help employ a few.

Or one could finance a new exmark and help the american banking system, unless they cant make the payments, in which the lco wolud ger hurt as well as the bank.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:40 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

i highly doubt that any of the factories in america pay THAT well. I know what billy goat pays their assemblers and it's not that much. it all comes down to that bottom dollar and if you think even american manufacturers aren't cutting corners you are wrong.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:16 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

One more job...one less person on the dole.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:41 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
One more job...one less person on the dole.
Again, right on.

One more job here, one less body who needs to take a handout from the corrupt govn't that is being financed by who......china. It's all tied together. This sorry bleeding heart crap that it's a world economy now, so we may as well go along to get along is a huge part of the problem. Keeping the money here as much as, and whenever possible makes us that much stronger, especially now when we really need it both for jobs and security. It also serves to keep the enemy (because that's what china really is) that much weaker. For pete's sake, those bastards hacked into the whitehouse today to try to get at the launch codes and details on when and where obama will be, and who will be gaurding him at any given moment. I think obama is totally uselss, but I hate the chinese gov't he depends on even more. They are the end beneficiary of the dollars we spends on crap made there.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:53 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin' Green View Post
Again, right on.

One more job here, one less body who needs to take a handout from the corrupt govn't that is being financed by who......china. It's all tied together. This sorry bleeding heart crap that it's a world economy now, so we may as well go along to get along is a huge part of the problem. Keeping the money here as much as, and whenever possible makes us that much stronger, especially now when we really need it both for jobs and security. It also serves to keep the enemy (because that's what china really is) that much weaker. For pete's sake, those bastards hacked into the whitehouse today to try to get at the launch codes and details on when and where obama will be, and who will be gaurding him at any given moment. I think obama is totally uselss, but I hate the chinese gov't he depends on even more. They are the end beneficiary of the dollars we spends on crap made there.
I guess you should never buy anuthing made in china ever again....good luck with that
Old 10-01-2012, 11:04 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryinalabama View Post
I guess you should never buy anuthing made in china ever again....good luck with that
Come on bro. That's just not reality right now unfortunately, and having the attitude that it's no use fighting it anymore is not helping the country out at all, but if people would simply refuse to buy as much crap from china as they possibly can, they would be helping to keep us safer and stronger here, and them weaker there since the chinese are so dependant on us for buying the vast bulk of the crap they make.