Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-28-2010, 04:57 PM
stuntmanlogan's Avatar
stuntmanlogan stuntmanlogan is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Posts: 478
Accelerator rep.

Hi im curious about getting an accelerator grass catcher for the leaf removal season this year. But I have two different mowers and don't really want to buy two baggers. Is there a system that will fit my lazer and walk. Another question is price for me I want as big as I can get, I hate constantly dumping the bag. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-28-2010, 07:57 PM
PeterA's Avatar
PeterA PeterA is offline
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Bellevue, WA
Posts: 543
What brand is the walk? If they are both Exmark mowers, they take the same bag, no bracket.

List price on the Jumbo bagger is $589.00. A number of dealers sell them at a discount, or you can call us and see if we have any scratch and dents at a discounted price.
__________________

Peter Andonian, Lawnsite Sponsor
Accelerator Industries
http://www.AcceleratorIndustries.com
800-984-9410
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-28-2010, 08:05 PM
stuntmanlogan's Avatar
stuntmanlogan stuntmanlogan is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Posts: 478
Yes sir both are exmarks. How much does the jumbo hold and can I put on an add on catcher. By that I mean like the extra part that you can attach to the catcher already. And when you say exmark would that be any exmark mower including the new lazers? Thank you very much I will be picking one up before the leaves start falling sounds like a good price. Thanks again.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-28-2010, 08:07 PM
stuntmanlogan's Avatar
stuntmanlogan stuntmanlogan is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Posts: 478
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
What brand is the walk? If they are both Exmark mowers, they take the same bag, no bracket.

List price on the Jumbo bagger is $589.00. A number of dealers sell them at a discount, or you can call us and see if we have any scratch and dents at a discounted price.
Also if you have any there with dents or scratches I would take a quote if you could give me one and if I could get a pic ill take it. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-29-2010, 01:20 PM
PeterA's Avatar
PeterA PeterA is offline
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Bellevue, WA
Posts: 543
The GCEX and GCEXXL will fit all Exmark mowers (including the new lazers) except the triton deck models (they discontinued the Triton a few years ago). You can put an extender on either model.
For scratch and dents, you have to call us. We get these when there is a mistake in fabrication (just cosmetic, not structural), or when we close a distributor and have catchers returned that are older models.
__________________

Peter Andonian, Lawnsite Sponsor
Accelerator Industries
http://www.AcceleratorIndustries.com
800-984-9410
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-29-2010, 04:48 PM
stuntmanlogan's Avatar
stuntmanlogan stuntmanlogan is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Posts: 478
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
The GCEX and GCEXXL will fit all Exmark mowers (including the new lazers) except the triton deck models (they discontinued the Triton a few years ago). You can put an extender on either model.
For scratch and dents, you have to call us. We get these when there is a mistake in fabrication (just cosmetic, not structural), or when we close a distributor and have catchers returned that are older models.
Alright thank you very much. I've just got one last question and it is who are the dealers that you had mentioned that sales them at discount prices?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-29-2010, 08:44 PM
Lazer_Z's Avatar
Lazer_Z Lazer_Z is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,642
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntmanlogan View Post
Alright thank you very much. I've just got one last question and it is who are the dealers that you had mentioned that sales them at discount prices?
Go to their site and use the Dealer Locator, http://www.accelerator.on-rev.com/dealerlocator/ and just enter you zip code and a list of dealers should show up. Accelerators are well worth the money and are the best catchers made in my opinion, I'll never use anything but Accelerator.
__________________
Rob
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-29-2010, 09:24 PM
stuntmanlogan's Avatar
stuntmanlogan stuntmanlogan is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Posts: 478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer_Z View Post
Go to their site and use the Dealer Locator, http://www.accelerator.on-rev.com/dealerlocator/ and just enter you zip code and a list of dealers should show up. Accelerators are well worth the money and are the best catchers made in my opinion, I'll never use anything but Accelerator.
I don't know why but there isn't any dealers near me. I tried it the other night and thats why I started the thread cause I couldn't find a dealer and figured this would be the best way to get one because I want one really bad.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-10-2010, 01:27 PM
PeterA's Avatar
PeterA PeterA is offline
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Bellevue, WA
Posts: 543
Our dealer base is weak in Iowa. If you have not done so already, just give us a call at the factory and we will get you taken care of.
__________________

Peter Andonian, Lawnsite Sponsor
Accelerator Industries
http://www.AcceleratorIndustries.com
800-984-9410
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:43 AM.

Page generated in 0.09483 seconds with 7 queries