Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-28-2010, 04:57 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Accelerator rep.

Hi im curious about getting an accelerator grass catcher for the leaf removal season this year. But I have two different mowers and don't really want to buy two baggers. Is there a system that will fit my lazer and walk. Another question is price for me I want as big as I can get, I hate constantly dumping the bag. Thanks
Old 06-28-2010, 07:57 PM
Sponsor

What brand is the walk? If they are both Exmark mowers, they take the same bag, no bracket.

List price on the Jumbo bagger is $589.00. A number of dealers sell them at a discount, or you can call us and see if we have any scratch and dents at a discounted price.

Peter Andonian, Lawnsite Sponsor
Accelerator Industries
http://www.AcceleratorIndustries.com
800-984-9410
Old 06-28-2010, 08:05 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Yes sir both are exmarks. How much does the jumbo hold and can I put on an add on catcher. By that I mean like the extra part that you can attach to the catcher already. And when you say exmark would that be any exmark mower including the new lazers? Thank you very much I will be picking one up before the leaves start falling sounds like a good price. Thanks again.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:07 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
What brand is the walk? If they are both Exmark mowers, they take the same bag, no bracket.

List price on the Jumbo bagger is $589.00. A number of dealers sell them at a discount, or you can call us and see if we have any scratch and dents at a discounted price.
Also if you have any there with dents or scratches I would take a quote if you could give me one and if I could get a pic ill take it. Thanks
Old 06-29-2010, 01:20 PM
Sponsor

The GCEX and GCEXXL will fit all Exmark mowers (including the new lazers) except the triton deck models (they discontinued the Triton a few years ago). You can put an extender on either model.
For scratch and dents, you have to call us. We get these when there is a mistake in fabrication (just cosmetic, not structural), or when we close a distributor and have catchers returned that are older models.

Accelerator Industries
800-984-9410
Old 06-29-2010, 04:48 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
The GCEX and GCEXXL will fit all Exmark mowers (including the new lazers) except the triton deck models (they discontinued the Triton a few years ago). You can put an extender on either model.
For scratch and dents, you have to call us. We get these when there is a mistake in fabrication (just cosmetic, not structural), or when we close a distributor and have catchers returned that are older models.
Alright thank you very much. I've just got one last question and it is who are the dealers that you had mentioned that sales them at discount prices?
Old 06-29-2010, 08:44 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntmanlogan View Post
Alright thank you very much. I've just got one last question and it is who are the dealers that you had mentioned that sales them at discount prices?
Go to their site and use the Dealer Locator, http://www.accelerator.on-rev.com/dealerlocator/ and just enter you zip code and a list of dealers should show up. Accelerators are well worth the money and are the best catchers made in my opinion, I'll never use anything but Accelerator.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:24 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer_Z View Post
Go to their site and use the Dealer Locator, http://www.accelerator.on-rev.com/dealerlocator/ and just enter you zip code and a list of dealers should show up. Accelerators are well worth the money and are the best catchers made in my opinion, I'll never use anything but Accelerator.
I don't know why but there isn't any dealers near me. I tried it the other night and thats why I started the thread cause I couldn't find a dealer and figured this would be the best way to get one because I want one really bad.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:27 PM
Sponsor

Our dealer base is weak in Iowa. If you have not done so already, just give us a call at the factory and we will get you taken care of.

Accelerator Industries
800-984-9410