REWARD - Theft
On July 5, 2007 we had a truck, trailer and equipment stolen from Conway, SC. There is a $1000 reward for the return of the mowers, trailer and a $2000 reward leading to the arrest and conviction of the parties responsible for the theft.
· Dixie Chopper XT 3200-72 mower serial # 5057154
· Dixie Chopper XT 3300-72 mower serial # 6061510
· Stihl BP600 backpack blower serial # 266513302
· Stihl BP600 backpack blower serial # 265466240
· Stihl FS110 Trimmer serial # 264861070
· Stihl FS110 Trimmer serial # 264861063
· Stihl FC110 Edger serial # 262233180
· John Deere JX75 push mower serial # GXJX75X220937
· Excell 3700lb pressure washer serial # 40000143
· Lesco 100 Gal Sprayer serial # 7046042D085Z20010
· 24' Trail Makers Landscape Trailer VIN# 1T9CE24275K621246 (second view)
· 1994 Chevy 2500 w/Service Body VIN# 1GBGC24KXRE294959
The Dixie Choppers are 72” cut with Generac engines.
The trailer is a custom built trailer. It looks like a normal landscape trailer except that it is 24’ long and 84” wide with 5200 lb axles. There is a 50” side gate on the driver’s side and the tongue is bent in on the passenger side from a jackknife.
If you have serviced either of these Dixie Choppers or have seen the trailer please contact us or Det. Owen Rodmaker of the Conway Police Department at 843-488-1790.
We realize that this is a long shot at finding our equipment. Not everyone uses 72” Dixie Choppers. Maybe someone has seen something. There is nothing better than word of mouth so we are asking for your assistance to let other landscapes know about this theft as well as your service people. The Dixie Chopper does have the serial numbers flagged at the factory.
If there is time to do it over there was time to do it right!