Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 08-07-2010, 10:42 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWIMAGE09 View Post
@ Southernlandscape, sorry to hear that man. email me and maybe i can help a lil bit with how to pickup more customers. i may have only been in the lawncare business for 3 years but ive had a cleaning buisiness for twelve so ive learned a little, good luck
email is: yourlawnman42009@gmail.com
@ bare spot, im not sure what their deal is but im sure targets customers would think twice about shopping with them if they new what a hassle this has been and the fact that walmart is next door! Maybe in our next conversation i should mention this, thanks for everything
I had someone write the word loser on my truck with their finger (black truck covered in dry mud) I called the police and the officer went into walmart and reviewed the tape and told me that there really wasn't anything to see. That and they were going to charge me 5 bucks for a report.. um hello It's my property that was damaged, it ended up scratching down to the primer a little bit in a few spots. I told the officer not to even bother with a report. people have no respect these days.
Craftsman 21" 7hp mower
Ariens LM22s 22" Walk behind mower
Stihl FS 90R Trimmer (2011)
Stihl FC 90R Edger (2011)
Stihl BR-600 (2012)
Husqvarna 125BT Backpack blower
Husqvarna 455 Rancher (professional chain)
Poulan "wild thing"
Proudly volunteering with Samaritan's Purse U.S Disaster Relief team since April, 2011

Insured by GLOCK
Old 08-09-2010, 12:09 AM
LawnSite Member

Thats ashame, did this just happpen? im thinkn of installing a camera aimed toward my trailer so i can see exactly what happens to my stuff when im not around. I just dont know how much of a pain that would be