Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 07-30-2010, 12:57 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Prospects of new St. Louis, Missouri area dealer?

Greetings. Is Wright in discussion with any St. Louis area dealers to pick up the line now that Milbradt Lawn Equipment has dropped it? For a while, Harvester Small Engine of St. Charles was listed on Wright's website as a dealer, but now they are not.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:13 AM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by olde_blue View Post
Greetings. Is Wright in discussion with any St. Louis area dealers to pick up the line now that Milbradt Lawn Equipment has dropped it? For a while, Harvester Small Engine of St. Charles was listed on Wright's website as a dealer, but now they are not.
Good Morning Old Blue!

What's your zip code? I'll check with the distributor in your area to see what their prospects are.

Best regards,

Wright Manufacturing
Old 08-02-2010, 08:30 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow this affects me greatly...I have 3 Standers, I used to go to Harvester Small Engine, then they dropped the line...I live in Past Wentzville, MO so Milbradt was way too far but I did it cause I had to...now they dropped the line? I did not know that...Please try for a dealer in St. Charles County. As far as I know I have the most Wright equipment in the area it would be nice to not have to drive over an hour...
Old 08-02-2010, 08:34 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Some dealers are...Bill's Place is St. Peters, Bill's Service Center in O'fallon, Scott's Power Equipment in Wentzville AND St. Louis (this is the closest one to me and they are in the city so I think this is the ideal choice).
Old 08-05-2010, 08:28 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Wright Commercial:

Thank-you for your reply. My zip code is 63114 (I'm only a few blocks from Scott's Power Equipment on Trenton and Warson). When I checked your website last week, the nearest dealer was listed as Springfield, IL or Columbia, MO (over 80 miles away). In the spring, Harvester Small Engine and Mildbradt Lawn Equipment were listed as dealers.

Ric3077:

I didn't know Scott's opened up a branch in Wentzville. They were the only Wright dealer when I purchased my first Stander (Outdoor Power Equipment of Brentwood had just dropped the line about 2005). They never stocked any mowers or parts in the northwest St. Louis County location; I ordered parts in 2006 and 2007 from them; when Mildbradt picked up the line in 2008, I asked Scott's about it. They said I was the only person to buy any Wright parts in the last couple of years, and they suggested I go to Mildbradt for parts thereafter.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:16 AM
Sponsor

Olde Blue,

I've contacted the distributor in your area and am waiting to hear back. I will try to have an answer by Monday. Thanks for your patience!

Enjoy the weekend.

Wright Manufacturing
Old 08-09-2010, 10:21 AM
LawnSite Member

Hello Olde Blue and all landscapers in the St Louis metro area, I am the Wright territory manager in your area and I am in discuss with some dealers in your area but I can't publish anything online as this is not set in stone as of now. I can help you out with product, service or parts in your area if you message me your contact info, email or phone, I can contact you to discuss. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:29 PM
LawnSite Member

Any Wright info for ST Louis?

It still does not list a dealer in the ST Louis area.

I want to buy one with the seasonal buyers discount
but I don't want to go 100 miles oneway to get a small repair or any warranty covered.

Do any of you know any new info?

Thank You
Greg
Old 08-16-2010, 08:22 AM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatland-4-life View Post
It still does not list a dealer in the ST Louis area.

I want to buy one with the seasonal buyers discount
but I don't want to go 100 miles oneway to get a small repair or any warranty covered.

Do any of you know any new info?

Thank You
Greg
Good Morning Flatland-4-Life,

If you contact Griff81 (listed here in this thread), he may be able to better assist you directly. He is the Wright territory manager in the St. Louis area.

Please feel free to contact us should you have any other issues or concerns!

Best regards,

Wright Manufacturing
301-360-9810
Old 08-16-2010, 01:17 PM
LawnSite Member

Hello Flatland-4-Life, yes if you send me your contact info I will be more than happy to contact you and discuss the dealer info. I have a dealer that can service you but we can't list anything online right now. Send me a message with your number and I will call as soon as I can.

Thanks for inquiry