Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 08-09-2010, 02:04 PM
LawnSite Member

ELC-Evans Landscape Company

Hey All.

My name is Jason Evans. I started ELC 1 month ago and it has since been a great success. I am never going to claim to be something i am not or say that i have done something a million times if i have never done it. I guess you can say that's my motto kind of.

I am in Canada, , and just outside of Toronto. I got my truck on a Thursday and i was cutting the same day. i cut most properties every 2 weeks right now, but there are a couple i cut weekly. I always cut on Thursdays.

I am going to search this site to learn as much as i can. I need to learn about pricing on fall clean up and snow plowing.

I look forward to talking to you and learning from you.
Thank you for your time,

Jason Evans
ELC
Old 08-16-2010, 12:03 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvansLandscapeCo View Post
Hey All.

My name is Jason Evans. I started ELC 1 month ago and it has since been a great success. I am never going to claim to be something i am not or say that i have done something a million times if i have never done it. I guess you can say that's my motto kind of.

I am in Canada, , and just outside of Toronto. I got my truck on a Thursday and i was cutting the same day. i cut most properties every 2 weeks right now, but there are a couple i cut weekly. I always cut on Thursdays.

I am going to search this site to learn as much as i can. I need to learn about pricing on fall clean up and snow plowing.

Thank you for your time,

Jason Evans
ELC
Welcome to lawn site
Old 08-26-2010, 01:52 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvansLandscapeCo View Post
Hey All.

Thank you for your time,

Jason Evans
ELC

HI ELC

Welcome, this site has alot of good info you just have to look for it, about learning about pricing and info about snow plowing, there is another site like this just for snow plowing/ snow removal it is also a good site PLOWSITE. Good luck this season .

MICHPLOWER