Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 11-19-2013, 07:20 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

From the guys that have both, I haven't seen 1 post in the last 6 months other than yours, claiming theyd rather have the 570 over the 580.

Do you have proof of the 570 using less fuel? It runs at a higher rpm than the 580? Do the extra rpm's outweigh the 10cc's?

For somebody that says its not about the money I'm not sure why you're worrying about longevity? The time saved and money made over the life of the machine will easy pay for itself many times over, if indeed the 580 won't last as long which is yet to be proven.

Not sure why you keep bringing up the 802. Its obviously an inferior machine.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-19-2013, 07:21 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin' Green View Post
The tubes are the same diameter. The CFM doesn't have to be more. The fans are different in design is all, and the one in the 570 moves the air faster. In order for the 580/8500 to move a higher amount of air the fan is designed differently to compress more into the tube, but at slower velocity.

It sounds like yours came with the same amount of tube sections the 8500 does. Mine only comes with the flex tube, the center hard tube for the throttle handle, and the end tube with the tip.
Valk- that line highlighted here was incorrect. Sorry about that. Mine does have a short section after the throttle handle section, and then the end tube.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:29 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by echo View Post
From the guys that have both, I haven't seen 1 post in the last 6 months claiming the 570 over the 580.

Do you have proof of the 570 using less fuel? It runs at a higher rpm than the 580?
Again, since you either are chosing not to pay attention, or can't comprehend what you read- there are several guys here who run both machines. One name that comes to mind right off is Joed, since he posted in one of these threads that you were also posting in when we were debating this before you went and bought the 570. He has posted that his 8500 is a little stronger than his 7500, but he prefers his 7500 overall, and it's the one he goes to more often than not. There are a bunch more posts just like his that you seem to want to ignore or not count as well. LOOK them up, I'm not doing your work for you bro.
For somebody that says its not about the money I'm not sure why you're worrying about longevity? The time saved and money made over the life of the machine will easy pay for itself many times over.
It's not about the money for me, but it always seems to be when others start asking about these things. I like to get as much use as possible from my equipment. Not doing so is both stupid and wasteful.

Not sure why you keep bringing up the 802. Its obviously an inferior machine.
Posted via Mobile Device
Since this point seems to go right over you for some reason- I keep bring up the 802 because it has a larger engine by quite a bit than the 580/8500 does, yet is isn't nearly as strong. Therefore, engine size has little to do with whether or not a machine is the strongest or most powerful.

So, once again, the 580 is stronger with more CFM, but it simply isn't enough extra CFM to overshadow the 570 by much more than a slightly noticeable margin thanks to very high CFM in the 570 as well, and much higher MPH, which, when combined, is the best of both worlds overall.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:35 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Perhaps these posts you speak of the users are doing more mowing and blowing, therefore, and as I said, the 570 is the perfect mow, blow and go machine.

Have yet to see a post where somebody has said their 580 has failed before their 570. Pure speculation so I'm pretty positive there's no wasting of equipment going on.

Ok the 802 is less powerful and no one is disputing it. There's always an exception to the rule.

I have both and the power of the 570 is inferior by a large margin. Seriously, you didnt discover anything. Pay the extra money and buy the more powerful machine. You'll save time and make more money, especially for cleanups.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-19-2013, 08:05 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Perhaps these posts you speak of the users are doing more mowing and blowing, therefore, and as I said, the 570 is the perfect mow, blow and go machine.

Have yet to see a post where somebody has said their 580 has failed before their 570. Pure speculation so I'm pretty positive there's no wasting of equipment going on.

Ok the 802 is less powerful and no one is disputing it. There's always an exception to the rule.

I have both and the power of the 570 is inferior by a large margin. Seriously, you didnt discover anything. Pay the extra money and buy the more powerful machine. You'll save time and make more money, especially for cleanups.
Posted via Mobile Device
That is simply not true. There's very little difference in performance on leaves. I've run both in the fall enough to know that. I am not going to buy a machine that isn't the best for my needs. If all I ever did was move loose leaves in the fall, with no other consideration, then I would buy a 580. the thing is though, that I, along with most of the guys on here, use our blowers for all kinds of clean up work, and overall the 570 is the better, more well rounded machine.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:09 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

For you and mow blow and goers. Not for cleanups. Since money is no object buy both and then you'll know as I and the others that use the 580 that the time and money saved will pay for the 580, even though money is no object for you.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-19-2013, 08:18 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Echo 755, hands down best blower ever made.
Attached Images

Old 11-19-2013, 08:24 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Lol. Here we go again.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-19-2013, 08:53 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
For you and mow blow and goers. Not for cleanups. Since money is no object buy both and then you'll know as I and the others that use the 580 that the time and money saved will pay for the 580, even though money is no object for you.
Posted via Mobile Device
Money is just as important to me as it is anyone else, but $50 won't make or break me. If you live that close, you are probably in the wrong business. We can go back and forth all night on this, but-

For anyone reading along and wondering.... echo is flat out full of BS here, and if you go demo them yourself, you will easily see it with your own eyes.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:57 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin' Green View Post
Money is just as important to me as it is anyone else, but $50 won't make or break me. If you live that close, you are probably in the wrong business. We can go back and forth all night on this, but-

For anyone reading along and wondering.... echo is flat out full of BS here, and if you go demo them yourself, you will easily see it with your own eyes.
Lol. Not according to the facts and those who are using the 580, instead.
Posted via Mobile Device