Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-27-2010, 12:12 AM
MICHPLOWER MICHPLOWER is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 98
Fall clean up Rigs

Lets see some of us small guys rigs for Fall Clean Up, The guys that just use a Leaf Blower, Rake, Mower Tarp and their landscape trail. no big leave vacs or big trucks.

I will post mine up soon as I take a couple pics of my stuff
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-27-2010, 12:26 AM
Hawg City Lawns's Avatar
Hawg City Lawns Hawg City Lawns is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas
Posts: 1,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICHPLOWER View Post
Lets see some of us small guys rigs for Fall Clean Up, The guys that just use a Leaf Blower, Rake, Mower Tarp and their landscape trail. no big leave vacs or big trucks.

I will post mine up soon as I take a couple pics of my stuff
i think we all know what a rake and tarp look like
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-27-2010, 12:52 AM
MICHPLOWER MICHPLOWER is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawg City Lawns View Post
i think we all know what a rake and tarp look like
I was say lets see the small Guys set up!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-27-2010, 06:38 AM
M&S_Lawncare's Avatar
M&S_Lawncare M&S_Lawncare is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: michigan
Posts: 111
MICHPLOWER: Again there is a search feature to use and find pictures of members spring/fall clean-up rigs look like.

We all know you are "NEW" and want to learn as much as possible but come on use the search button.

If you cannot find it let me know I am close to GR and can show you where is is on this forum.

I want to and am sure all members here want to thank you for using the search feature in the future.
__________________
Lots o' Stuff !!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-27-2010, 09:24 AM
Mark Oomkes Mark Oomkes is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&S_Lawncare View Post
MICHPLOWER: Again there is a search feature to use and find pictures of members spring/fall clean-up rigs look like.

We all know you are "NEW" and want to learn as much as possible but come on use the search button.

If you cannot find it let me know I am close to GR and can show you where is is on this forum.

I want to and am sure all members here want to thank you for using the search feature in the future.


Seems that this is becoming a rather standard answer here and at PS for this young fella.

Just seems strange that someone would ask this many basic questions so soon after joining but still have the appearance that he\she has been in the industry for so long.

It's almost like someone is trying to trip someone up or catch someone.

Strange times indeed.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-27-2010, 05:24 PM
MICHPLOWER MICHPLOWER is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes View Post


Seems that this is becoming a rather standard answer here and at PS for this young fella.

Just seems strange that someone would ask this many basic questions so soon after joining but still have the appearance that he\she has been in the industry for so long.

It's almost like someone is trying to trip someone up or catch someone.

Strange times indeed.
I havent been in the business at all!!
I did a couple fall cleanups last year and snowblow some customers nothing 2 big. I am in the residential construction field, its just not doing that good in michigan right now and i am looking to make money any way i can. I have to pay bills too just like every one else.

all I have in equipment wise is a john deere L130 riding mower w-bagger,
John deere back pack blower, Used commercial trimmer i got at a auction, and hand tools, a 18ft trailer and a F350 97 Power stroke deisel 4x4 crewcab.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-27-2010, 09:29 PM
LawnCareNoobie's Avatar
LawnCareNoobie LawnCareNoobie is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICHPLOWER View Post
Lets see some of us small guys rigs for Fall Clean Up, The guys that just use a Leaf Blower, Rake, Mower Tarp and their landscape trail. no big leave vacs or big trucks.

I will post mine up soon as I take a couple pics of my stuff
Darn, I was going to show a picture of my Cyclone Rake.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:26 PM.

Page generated in 0.10356 seconds with 9 queries