Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-07-2010, 10:19 PM
LawnSite Member

REDMAX Trimmer BCZ3000S REDMAX Backpack Blower EBZ8001 SE MICHIGAN

Redmax Trimmer BCZ3000S S/N 40406689

Redmax Backpack Blower EBZ8001 S/N 700643

Both stolen off my trailer over labor day weekend (no less) approximately Saturday September 4th night-Sunday September 5th morning.

I can't believe someone would steal another man's tools that he uses to make money with and support their family let alone over labor day weekend. The low lifes cut two of the locks on my trailer and off they went with my hard earned equipment. This has been so upsetting that I swear this may be the last straw. Between working for peanuts, loosing customers left and right (at no fault of my own or my company), business responsibilities due to and over-active government, and having things stolen I'm just about ready to throw in the towel. I hate to have other people ruin this for me, but the risk is outweighing the rewards of owning a business. Thieves beware if I catch you next time I will shoot your a$$ with a 12 guage and not think twice.

If anybody has any info on any possibly stolen redmax equipment PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!

(586) 321-5217
Old 09-09-2010, 03:49 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

That really sucks man, last year some ass holes got 800 worth of equipment from me. I am in troy so I will keep an eye on craigslist for you, also if you ever had them serviced at wenigartz or if they came from weingartz call them, let them know what happened, and who you are, they will have your serial numbers on file, one of the guys there said that they get people comming in asking if they can sell some equipment (stolen) so they always look at the numbers and the "coustomers" ID and if they know it was recentaly stolen they report the guy to the police and the equipment is usualy quiclky recovered to the rightful owner.
Ferris 32
Toro 21
Redmax BCZ2401s, Redmax HE225f, Redmax EBZ7100 Kawasaki KRB300
1999 Honda Oddsey
6X10 trailer
Old 09-10-2010, 12:34 AM
LawnSite Member

that sucks man, ive been getting really worried too,i have my work truck parked on the driveway with the business magnets on it, and some idiot stole them, im getting so pissed with these stupid ass people that i just started studying real estate so i can get out of lawncare.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:38 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I know how you feel, my truck has been broken into twice in 2 weeks now, I'm assuming they are looking for money. Now I'm all paranoid about my equipment and trailer. I have a 5/16 chain going through every piece of equipment and it's all padlocked at night.

Husqvarna 32in WB
Echo SRM-230
Echo PE-230
Echo PB-770t
Giant Vac

I mean after all we're not working in the panty section at Wal-Mart.