Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-08-2002, 10:17 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

OK - Just Bought 36" eXmark Hydro WB - Will have pics with Flex-Deck in one week

OK guys - I just bought a brand new eXmark 36" hydro Viking WB - will have a Flex-Deck Trimming attachment on it in the next week, and since we have an irrigated yard in town I am going to volenteer to mow it for nothing to show what this thing will do

Paid $4009 for the mower

Flex-Deck = $1299

Total $5308 for a 15 HP - 54" deck WB that flexes with the terrain and trims everywhere - HYDRO BESIDES.

In transport position it adds 2" to the deck width - I just emailed my web page people and they should have it on the page that we fit eXmark WB's - There are also threads on my Flex-Deck sponsor forum that have pictures and more. Thanks, Brad

Also, just moved to an area just outside of town and have some prairie grass about a foot tall. Will mow and pic that too.

Come on Great Dane - I will challenge you to any type of yard and the more stuff, the better. I can contour mow and trim far more places

Thanks, Brad

Old 08-08-2002, 11:04 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Wow I cannot wait to see it!!

Get it on there as soon as you can we want to see it.
Old 08-08-2002, 11:18 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Now your talking Brad. I think this is the mower that will make the fd work its best.
Old 08-08-2002, 11:34 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks guys - I am with you. I think the 36" Hydro is perfect, and I want to get it mowing 1 foot tall grass and finish mowing and thru a gate or two. the 15 HP should be great and the new ECS handle position is great. Mike - you of all people know I am still getting used to it-when you are a tractor driver like me, it will take a bit of time to learn how to not run over stuff with a hydro WB.

Thanks, Brad
Old 08-09-2002, 06:09 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Can't wait. Love the 36 for getting thru gates, but hate mowing lage yards. Would love it if it saves me time and from buying me another mower.

Rhett
Old 08-09-2002, 09:32 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I will make sure I get a picture going thru a gate - that is what it is all about on the 36 WB anyway - Right? This thing has a 15 HP Kawasaki, and since we just moved into a house out in the country I will also take some pics mowing 1 foot tall stuff - there is plenty around - will also try to show a mowing pattern

Thanks, Brad
Old 08-09-2002, 09:47 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I posted on this thread last night but now it is gone????

Anyway, I bought a new Exmark 36" Turf Tracer w/ ECS with the intention of targeting smaller, gated lawns next spring. I do mostly 1 acre (and up) lots with a 60" Lazer but I seem to make better money (for time spent) on the few 5k and under lawns that I have. Unfortunately I had been turning down the gated ones (except for the tiniest ones) which I was doing with the 22". Still, I'm making better money with the smaller ones (per hour).

Now that I've got the new Turf Tracer I'm set to start going for them in earnest. So lets see that Flex-Deck in action, Brad!

BTW: That 15 hp Kawasaki/ECS/hydro/36" deck combo is SWEET, isn't it??? I LOVE that machine!!!

Last edited by SLS; 08-09-2002 at 09:51 PM.
Old 08-09-2002, 10:02 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

SLS - Wow - I will try to show you everything you need, and if I leave something out email me.

Thanks, Brad - PS This thing is going to work - I think the 36" (LGF would agree - 65 Hoss will agree - we have one on LGF's 52" eXmark, but it is under powered when the grass is tall - This 15 HP will now be a 54" deck and that is plenty of power)

Old 08-11-2002, 09:24 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

OK - Have the deck welded on, and am finishing up pulley mounts etc. Took some time as I wanted to make notes and get pics for future users when they mount the thing. Without even taking it out, It looks gooood. I may bore you with pics later, but they will be coming.

Thanks, Brad
Old 08-11-2002, 10:57 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

So how long untill it comes to St. Louis?