Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 09-14-2010, 02:05 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Because I made the ramp thicker it put pressure on the piano hinge when it was closed. The ramp no longer hung straight down. Instead it was stuck at a slight angle. So I added theses supports to take the pressure off the hinge. Without the stops it put a bending pressure right down the middle of the hinge. Those hinges are nothing to brag about to begin with and really need all the help they can get.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:45 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

The ProLockers are faster and more secure than straps and if the shelf were any higher it would be difficult to get the gas cans out of the diamond plate tool box. There not a lot of 7' tall workers from Mexico (1) and Guatemala (3). I fit three walk behinds in the trailer easily.

If you put the mowers side by side it's a tight fit getting them out as well. Because there is nothing close to the mowers you can back them out very quickly. There's no rubbing on the wall or the other mowers like you get when the mowers are sandwiched in.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:53 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

When you drop over $2K on a wrap you want something that blows people away. The before and after pictures are dramatic. There's a lot of frauds running around out there with clip art are on their trucks, trailers, yellow pages ads, and websites. We want people to see the crap we started with and the finished product we designed and installed. If you spend money on an expensive wrap and it doesn't darn near slap the crap out of you visually then you've wasted your money.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:01 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I bought the Great Dane new years back thinking it was the latest and greatest thing. It paid for it's self but if I could go back in time I'd probably buy a 48" Hydro Scag walk behind. Even though the deck folds up it's too big for most homes.The mower sat in my garage for several years getting little use but we picked up a few big properties and it's making money now.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:04 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

It's a wrap from Austin Graphics. There are other places in town that are cheaper but this place has the best reputation. The is a little more work on the nose of the trailer. The wrap was about $2300 with tax.