Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 10-17-2010, 12:01 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

OH GREAT WRIGHT GUY! please divulge more info

so there was a thread on the cutting forum i think about the new stander X.

wow is all i can say at the limited pics on your site. (by the way, you really do need to update it as the stander is redesigned and you have absolutely nothing about it at all, just the old model)

we here at lawnsite need WAY more info on this new machine. i mean, it looks so promising to me, finally a RH type without the goofy and awkward narrow frame. I could never figure out what that was all about, just that it was horrible. we are huge stander fans, and currently own 5 of them(have owned 2 more in the past that have been sold and replaced).

also, i am seeing a new cutter deck, bullnosed and actually square on the trim side( i am not sure about this one as the curved trim side is a very huge atribute to close mowing). i am sure it is nice, but we would like to have more info, and pics of the baffles etc to see what it is made of so to speak!!!!!

we have been pleased with the cut from the original decks, but they have been a bit outdated and needed to be improved. we dont run them with the added baffles as they mow much better for our conditions without them. I know i am far from the only person you have heard this from. oh they perform, and cut pretty darn nice on newer turf varieties, but old varieties of turf, not so good. anyways, please tell us more, pretty please!!!!!
Old 10-17-2010, 06:23 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I agree, this new model looks sweet. Now, let's hear more about it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-19-2010, 07:44 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Is anyone listening??????????????????????????????? HELLO
Old 10-20-2010, 08:49 AM
Sponsor

Good Morning Grassman177,

We are excited about this new machine too! Do you have any specific questions that we can answer? If you've seen our website, you can click on the Stander X info which will provide you with all the specs. I can better provide you with more info if I know what you're specifically interested in.

Thanks!

Wright Commercial Products
Old 10-20-2010, 12:41 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrightCommercial View Post
Good Morning Grassman177,

We are excited about this new machine too! Do you have any specific questions that we can answer? If you've seen our website, you can click on the Stander X info which will provide you with all the specs. I can better provide you with more info if I know what you're specifically interested in.

Thanks!

How much is the 61 inch?
Old 10-20-2010, 03:34 PM
Sponsor

Grassman177,

Only the 52" is available at this time on the Stander X. Pricing will show up on our website next week. Regarding the deck we encourage you try one as they become available at the dealers. We will let you and others on this site be the judge.

Best Regards
Old 10-20-2010, 05:02 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

we are 48 deck guys here, so will have to wait till they come out i guess, but are they going to be at GIE? can we at least see a 48 model there or are they literally not made yet?

i am very intersted in this as opposed to the original RH standers, did not like those at all but love everything about the original standers but RH feature is better than fixed for correct deck pitch at all heights without readjusting the whole machine. the other thing i am very interested in is of course the deck, the old one does a nice job, but with all things improvement can always be made. jsut curious maybe a few descroptions of the deck like depth, major baffling, large discharge???? anything to say help understand more about it. If the deck turns out to be a big hit, would there be plans to change the original fised deck standers to the same deck or not? curious about those things.

I guess i cant help myself, i love standers and i love machines and innovation. Thanks wright
Old 10-23-2010, 10:12 PM
LawnSite Member

I'd like to know what the "standard" striping kit is? Roller? Can't wait to see this... wonder if we'll get out chance next weekend in Louisville????
Redmax 4401 Backpak Blowers
Redmax Handheld Blower
Redmax 2600 Trimmers
Redmax MAXTREME EXZ2401PH Attachments: Pole Saw, LRT-A2 Trimmer
Stihl HS 81 T 24"
Stihl HS 81 R 30"
06' F-350 Super Duty 6.0 w/ 8'2" Boss Power VXT
05' Ford Excursion 6.0
16' United Enclosed Trailer
Old 10-24-2010, 01:20 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayson_109 View Post
I'd like to know what the "standard" striping kit is? Roller? Can't wait to see this... wonder if we'll get out chance next weekend in Louisville????
Its a rubber flap along the back of the deck. Same thing Ferris is doing on their ICD decks.
Old 10-24-2010, 03:32 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I'm mainly writing to subscribe to this thread, but. . .

Did anybody notice that the stars and stripes are missing from the upright front on photographs of the Stander X? The flag appears on the "new and improved" fixed deck Stander.

Maybe the flag was removed to help it sell better outside the US. Probably, though, someone just forgot to stick one on the one photographed.

The flags on my Stander's peeled off after a couple of years anyhow.