Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-19-2010, 12:07 AM
Boss Exc. Boss Exc. is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Chicago,IL
Posts: 130
Yea you guy's aren't alone...My grandma's brother died last night of Cancer and my grandpa was diagnosed with prostrate cancer this year,I'm not sure if he'll make it to Christmas.It has been a rough year.Just gotta stay strong.

ranger230man,Thank you for the info,I'll check the website again.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-19-2010, 11:11 AM
ranger230man ranger230man is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Exc. View Post
Yea you guy's aren't alone...My grandma's brother died last night of Cancer and my grandpa was diagnosed with prostrate cancer this year,I'm not sure if he'll make it to Christmas.It has been a rough year.Just gotta stay strong.

ranger230man,Thank you for the info,I'll check the website again.
Life is tough sometimes for sure. Let me know if you have any trouble making reservations or finding the info. I'm going out the Friday before, spending Saturday-Monday doing the tourist stuff like grandcanyon, hoover dam, etc. then Tuesday-Friday I'll hit the Expo hard and fly back to Raleigh on Saturday.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-19-2010, 08:27 PM
Dirtman2007's Avatar
Dirtman2007 Dirtman2007 is online now
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 4,286
I've always wanted to go. Guess I'll have to see how things are around the first of the year and see if the wallet can stand it!
__________________
Chris

"Life is like running a motor grader. You have to look down the road and plan for whats ahead and not down at your feet!"


http://www.youtube.com/user/letsdig18


New facebook fan page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Letsdi...3541611?v=wall

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Boss Exc. Boss Exc. is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Chicago,IL
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger230man View Post
Life is tough sometimes for sure. Let me know if you have any trouble making reservations or finding the info. I'm going out the Friday before, spending Saturday-Monday doing the tourist stuff like grandcanyon, hoover dam, etc. then Tuesday-Friday I'll hit the Expo hard and fly back to Raleigh on Saturday.
Thank you very much.I will let you know if anything come's up.

Too bad we don't have some kind of LS T-shirts we could wear so everybody could find each other.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-19-2010, 09:12 PM
ranger230man ranger230man is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtman2007 View Post
I've always wanted to go. Guess I'll have to see how things are around the first of the year and see if the wallet can stand it!
might have to polish off some of that rusty G-Monay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Exc. View Post
Thank you very much.I will let you know if anything come's up.

Too bad we don't have some kind of LS T-shirts we could wear so everybody could find each other.
I was thinking whoever all ends up out there to have a LS gathering so everyone could meet each other in person before going back to our neck of the world
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-20-2010, 12:35 AM
hvy 1ton's Avatar
hvy 1ton hvy 1ton is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lawrence KS
Posts: 556
KU has spring break that week, so I'll be there. What the chances any of my friends will turn down Mexico for Conexpo?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-20-2010, 01:34 AM
ksss's Avatar
ksss ksss is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rigby, Idaho
Posts: 6,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvy 1ton View Post
KU has spring break that week, so I'll be there. What the chances any of my friends will turn down Mexico for Conexpo?

Only if they are smart. Mexico is not the place to be partying right now. At least in Vegas the worst that will happen is you will wake up naked and missing a kidney. Mexico you take a dirt nap with 50 others in the same hole.
__________________
See us at www.kaiserskidsteer.com

Proudly running CASE and Takeuchi equipment.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-20-2010, 11:49 PM
Tigerotor77W Tigerotor77W is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 1,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksss View Post
Tiger, you need to come to Vegas, we did not have a lot of time to BS last time.
Working on it! Hopefully everything will come together...
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-24-2010, 12:52 PM
nac's Avatar
nac nac is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Lincoln park, NJ
Posts: 126
I booked it a couple weeks ago.
__________________
Nuccio Construction, LLC
Concrete/Masonry/Excavation
Carting/Drilling/Micro Piles
PO Box345
Lincoln Park, NJ 07035
P:973-305-1227 F:973-305-0384
www.nuccioconstruction.com
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-24-2010, 01:02 PM
ranger230man ranger230man is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 134
Glad to see everyone is rousing around making plans. I'm fairly new to this site and only know a couple of people personally, but one we're all out there maybe we could have an informal Lawnsite reunion in meet everyone face to face.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:41 AM.

Page generated in 0.09733 seconds with 7 queries