Register free!
Search
 
     

Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-18-2010, 12:34 PM
zman9119 zman9119 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Northwest of the idiots in the corn and trees (IL)
Posts: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIMCO-MEISTER View Post
At least make sure Hunter responds half as well as your remote connector rep. If they do then you are in awesome shape.
They (Hunter) has responded to some of my emails. Sent another in last night with some more questions. My remote connector rep does a good job with communications. However, my Rain Master rep or their general email has not responded to any emails I have sent them in the last 2 years.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-18-2010, 12:46 PM
FIMCO-MEISTER's Avatar
FIMCO-MEISTER FIMCO-MEISTER is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Red State America
Posts: 18,734
Don't feel bad. RainMaster doesn't respond to me either (over a year now) and I'm probably one of their best unpaid salesmen.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-18-2010, 12:47 PM
Mike Leary's Avatar
Mike Leary Mike Leary is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Port Angeles, Washington
Posts: 20,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by zman9119 View Post
However, my Rain Master rep or their general email has not responded to any emails I have sent them in the last 2 years.
:::::::Puts RM on the butt kicking list when at I.A.:::::::
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-18-2010, 01:21 PM
zman9119 zman9119 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Northwest of the idiots in the corn and trees (IL)
Posts: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Leary View Post
:::::::Puts RM on the butt kicking list when at I.A.:::::::
I am guessing we do not have enough people buying RM products in our area. My main RM vendor said he hasn't seen or talked to a rep in about that long too.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-18-2010, 01:26 PM
Mike Leary's Avatar
Mike Leary Mike Leary is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Port Angeles, Washington
Posts: 20,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by zman9119 View Post
I am guessing we do not have enough people buying RM products in our area. My main RM vendor said he hasn't seen or talked to a rep in about that long too.
That may be true, but any rep worth his salt pounds the pavement. That's pretty typical in the PNW now, also, since Toro bought them out. You may imagine how well I was taken care of when I bought two remotes and installed nine DX "Evolution" clocks!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-18-2010, 01:32 PM
zman9119 zman9119 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Northwest of the idiots in the corn and trees (IL)
Posts: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Leary View Post
That may be true, but any rep worth his salt pounds the pavement. That's pretty typical in the PNW now, also, since Toro bought them out. You may imagine how well I was taken care of when I bought two remotes and installed nine DX "Evolution" clocks!
Toro used to take good care of me when I was on the golf side of things. Maybe I need to go back to it...
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-18-2010, 01:39 PM
Mike Leary's Avatar
Mike Leary Mike Leary is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Port Angeles, Washington
Posts: 20,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by zman9119 View Post
Toro used to take good care of me when I was on the golf side of things. Maybe I need to go back to it...
When I first started out I was ignored by reps and suppliers. Finally contacted them and told them it was a fifty-fifty chance I'd be a player some day and if they wanted my business, they should treat me accordingly. It worked!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:54 PM.

Page generated in 0.08273 seconds with 7 queries