Register free!

Old 10-22-2010, 03:58 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

You sweating a little on the giants greg? I sure hope tx closes it out tonight.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-22-2010, 05:20 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Full time firefighter

Or a hunting guide.

Both?

Cowboy\rancher?

Someplace with less people. And mountains. And lots of snow. And cold. I hate summer.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:38 PM
LawnSite Member

Stuntman in the entertainment business.The adult entertainment business that is.
www.cajuncleanin.com
Pressure washing Daphne ,Fairhope, Alabama.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:02 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIMCO-MEISTER View Post
You sweating a little on the giants greg? I sure hope tx closes it out tonight.
Posted via Mobile Device
Last night was a disappointment... Dumb call by the empire when Halladay was batting allowed the runner to advance to third, setting up the tying run... at least that's how I remember it... Combination of good plays and dumb errors on both sides, but what really put away the fans zeal was the three up/ three down pitching in the bottom of the 8th. Madson was pitching I think.

Anyway, on to Game 6...

Drizzling out there today... just enough to get clothes and tools and parts irritatingly wet when doing outdoor lighting. Went shopping for job materials and doing office work instead.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:40 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by irrig8r View Post

Drizzling out there today... just enough to get clothes and tools and parts irritatingly wet when doing outdoor lighting. Went shopping for job materials and doing office work instead.
changed the water at 1 pasture, have 2 more on tomorrow, rain is on it's way gregg.

the manager at the redding ewing store and i looked at some warranty issues on a cycle stop, parts will be here asap, both of the ewing stores in my area are great to work with as is the normac shop in redding.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:02 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1idejim View Post
cycle stop
Do you use the brass or plastic versions? I've not had any luck with the plastic ones. Starting to feel like winter around here.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:23 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Leary View Post
Do you use the brass or plastic versions? I've not had any luck with the plastic ones. Starting to feel like winter around here.
brass, ewing is pulling a unit from phoenix and they'll send the return unit to the factory.

so far, so good.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:37 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Bummed about our local Ewing. They built and opened a second store here last year, and now they are closing the original one. The new store is absolutely not convenient for me. I can buy our main stuff from the new place and keep it stocked at the shop, but there are always loose ends stuff that we need once in a while. I guess I'll have to use JDL once in a while again, as it is two blocks from the closing store. Not happy.
Old 10-22-2010, 09:11 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaMac View Post
Bummed about our local Ewing. They built and opened a second store here last year, and now they are closing the original one. The new store is absolutely not convenient for me. I can buy our main stuff from the new place and keep it stocked at the shop, but there are always loose ends stuff that we need once in a while. I guess I'll have to use JDL once in a while again, as it is two blocks from the closing store. Not happy.
customer loyalty is earned, they have worked hard to gain you as a true blue customer and now they screw all of that up by moving the friggin store, dana, you can't have nothin nice either.............................
Old 10-22-2010, 09:18 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1idejim View Post
customer loyalty is earned, they have worked hard to gain you as a true blue customer and now they screw all of that up by moving the friggin store, dana, you can't have nothin nice either.............................
They're still a class act in my book. Just now it's inconvenient for me and my #1 tech. Tech #2 lives fairly close though. It's a corporate decision, and there are reasons they are closing this one. No different than when I have to get rid of customers or cut out areas of town that we won't go to anymore. Instead of us buying 100% from them next year, it might be 90-95% now. Probably means I order more quantity in the spring and store it at the shop and my house. Not that I'm a big volume buyer anyway.