4 60" Toro Zmaster/Lesco 48"
3 8'2" Boss V-Plows
Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
20' Enclosed trailer/16' Open trailer
18' Skid Loader Trailer
2012 S185 Bobcat 2-Speed

Old 10-24-2010, 07:42 PM
LawnSite Member

Hey guys, question. What is the best site to order blades from? Or do you just go to your local dealer. I am looking for good high lifts for the Wright, I have heard of superlifts but cant find them anywhere. I am looking for that good stripe so any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 10-24-2010, 08:26 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

nice, we are getting the same machine but a 52" w/ either the 19 or 24 this winter.
98 CHEVY 3500 8 FT reading service body 8 FT Fisher MM
Morbark 12" Wood Chipper 110hp Cummins Diesel
2011 6X14 American Hauler open landscape trailer dual axle
07 52"/19 kawi-Wright Stander
07 48"/15 kawi-Exmark Viking ECS
06 48"/15 kawi-Exmark Metro ECS
21" Toro push mower / 21" John Deere push mower
Echo 2 cycle
STIHL chain saws-441-361-290-190-180
Old 10-24-2010, 08:28 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PORTER 05 View Post
nice, we are getting the same machine but a 52" w/ either the 19 or 24 this winter.
your gonna love it.. its awesome
Old 10-24-2010, 10:48 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

very nice. I Want a 36 or a 32.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-24-2010, 11:22 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyVinny View Post
thanks everyone! and its already dirty with leave dust everywhere.. gotta love the fall...
I'm definitely going to get a stander ( I run a smaller trailer too, 5x12) So that tiny footprint must be nice. I'm just unsure what brand I want. Be sure to give us a full review man (What exmark were you running?) Describe any immediate pro's and con's you notice while you are out there.

You should look into a mulch kit and mulching blades for it. Cut's might looks a little more crisp and clean than high lifts and side discharge. Just my opinion though.

I've heard the Wright's cut quality is not as good but they are the best built. Give me your opinion on that. I'm leaning heavily toward Wright because they were the first ones to make the standers, correct? Anyway, great investment man. My 36" metro is okay but I would kill to have ZTR controls on it like these standers do.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:40 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Pride View Post
I'm definitely going to get a stander ( I run a smaller trailer too, 5x12) So that tiny footprint must be nice. I'm just unsure what brand I want. Be sure to give us a full review man (What exmark were you running?) Describe any immediate pro's and con's you notice while you are out there.

You should look into a mulch kit and mulching blades for it. Cut's might looks a little more crisp and clean than high lifts and side discharge. Just my opinion though.

I've heard the Wright's cut quality is not as good but they are the best built. Give me your opinion on that. I'm leaning heavily toward Wright because they were the first ones to make the standers, correct? Anyway, great investment man. My 36" metro is okay but I would kill to have ZTR controls on it like these standers do.
Hey man, like i said I am in love with this machine. I had an Exmark Lazer 44" before this. It is like night and day. Here is a quick pro and con list.

Pro's: less fatigue (doesnt beat the hell out of your back and kidneys), I feel more stable on the Wright than I ever did on the exmark, gas economy is better, side discharge is far better than the exmark, controls are better, it handles a hell of alot better than the exmark and it doesnt rip up grass during turns as much as the exmark did. And the thing that really sold me was the customer support! I e-mailed Jillian from this site to demo it and they would get back to me within minutes of me e-mailing them. They were truly great. Thanks again Jillian if you read this! haha. But yea, compared to exmark they are hands down better in that aspect.

Con's: Doesnt stripe as well as the exmark, be careful going down hills (give enough room to stop), and the only other thing i can think of is if your booking down an open, flat field let up slow on the speed because it will skid as it stops.

This mower is great, you will not be disappointed by it I can promise you that. The cut quality is great, it just doesnt stripe like I said but I will experiment with blades and im sure it will far surpass the exmarks cut. Once I got on this machine, I haven't looked back at the ZTR world and I dont think i ever will. Get in touch with Jillian, she will help you out if you have any questions. Hope I helped.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:54 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Congratulations on your new play toy !!
2010 LESCO 48" Stand-On
2008 LESCO 36" Hydro WB
2008 Quick 36" Samurai Dually WB
Old 10-25-2010, 12:13 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Great news. Unfortunately there aren't any Wright dealers here in Memphis (I couldn't believe it when I searched) Closest one is North Mississippi which isn't too far. The funny thing is I have been to all the dealers in Memphis, and none of them have very good customer service. So looks like at some point I'll be taking that trip down to MS (30 minutes) I'm excited. Def looking at a stander of some sort for next season.
Old 10-25-2010, 12:23 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Pride View Post
Great news. Unfortunately there aren't any Wright dealers here in Memphis (I couldn't believe it when I searched) Closest one is North Mississippi which isn't too far. The funny thing is I have been to all the dealers in Memphis, and none of them have very good customer service. So looks like at some point I'll be taking that trip down to MS (30 minutes) I'm excited. Def looking at a stander of some sort for next season.
Dude, definitely e-mail Jillian. She will help you set something up man. No dealer around me would set me up with a demo and kept saying I cant leave there with one unless I buy it, she hooked me up with demo within a day. Most mower dealers suck to deal with, just go to the actual company haha.
JillianJ@wrightmfg.com - Thats the e-mail.