Old 01-14-2011, 06:23 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good, like the truck. do you have any more pics of the bobcat? thanks,
NJ
cub cadet lawn mower 21 inch
Abunch of shovels, racks excetra.
Old 01-14-2011, 08:27 PM
LawnSite Member

i do not have anymore at this time. I just dont get how everyone has all this time to take butt loads of pics. Im more worried about getting things done and getting to the next job.
Ryan Lawnaire IV Plus
Echo srm 225 trimmer
Stihl km110 trimmer
Echo backpack blowers

Fully insured.
Currently majoring in Horticulture
Certified Lawn Sprinkler Installer
Nebraska Chemical Applicators License
Old 01-24-2011, 08:22 PM
LawnSite Member

I enjoy how many people talk about "I don't understand how people have all this time to take pictures. I'm busy working." Really? A picture takes literally 10-20 seconds tops. So maybe instead of pretending youre so busy you dont have time for a picture just say you didnt take anymore and leave it at that and get off your high pony. You build some of these kids dreams and goals with your pictures on this site.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:51 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PremierLawnsOmaha View Post
i do not have anymore at this time. I just dont get how everyone has all this time to take butt loads of pics. Im more worried about getting things done and getting to the next job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsBeHoofinIt View Post
I enjoy how many people talk about "I don't understand how people have all this time to take pictures. I'm busy working." Really? A picture takes literally 10-20 seconds tops. So maybe instead of pretending youre so busy you dont have time for a picture just say you didnt take anymore and leave it at that and get off your high pony. You build some of these kids dreams and goals with your pictures on this site.
I know what you mean Premier Lawns I get caught up and especially with snow don't really have time to take pictures of snow and properties and equipment. But it takes a long time to upload them to the computer and then to lawnsite sometimes.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:38 AM
LawnSite Member

Chiefs i just a kid myself im only 20.
Ryan Lawnaire IV Plus
Echo srm 225 trimmer
Stihl km110 trimmer
Echo backpack blowers

Fully insured.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:51 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

I take picutes to document work not really share with the rest of the world but to sit donw at night on the computer and upload pictures, save them, file them, reload to lawn site is time for me. I have bookwork, a wife, 3 little boys that demand my attention. If I am selling something sure, take the time, do it right and be thorough. For those that do post pics here - I enjoy looking but it may be for a short while the boys are in the shower type of thing.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:02 PM
LawnSite Member

i guess growing up with computers all around me has made it seem like such an easy task...a good photo hosting site allows for multiple picture uploads, a good program resizes them so as not to take 10 years to upload. all im saying is you arent to busy to take them youve just chosen to spend your time doing other things, so just say you dont have anymore instead of coming off as arrogant.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:17 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsBeHoofinIt View Post
i guess growing up with computers all around me has made it seem like such an easy task...a good photo hosting site allows for multiple picture uploads, a good program resizes them so as not to take 10 years to upload. all im saying is you arent to busy to take them youve just chosen to spend your time doing other things, so just say you dont have anymore instead of coming off as arrogant.
It really isn't that big of a deal if he doesn't post 10 pictures every five minutes on this site. To tell you the truth even though I am not pushing snow at the moment I have been extremely busy bidding new accounts, designing landscapes for the upcoming season and also building a website. There is always work to be done in the winter season no matter what.

Anyways I think everything looks good. I like the setup for 2 reasons...first off it goes to show you that you don't need a trailer full of brand new z's and walks with bazillion-6 trimmers and blowers to make a yard look good. Second of the walk behind is doing a great job the way the pics look. Im am guessing that from time to time you find yourself "wanting" a bigger mower to take on bigger accounts and increase productivity?

As far as the skid i don't believe they make a snow blower for that size, but I could be mistaken. Is that all you use for snow, and what kind of hourly rate are you charging with something like that?

Everything looks good!
Old 01-25-2011, 07:30 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Also "cheifs" after reading your stats and finding out that you are just starting out you really have no idea what so ever on how involved this business really is. Have you even bought a mower yet? Seriously there is no reason for you to be rude, if you have nothing nice to say please stay off this site. This site is meant for knowledge, ideas and learning not bad mouthing people!
Old 01-25-2011, 08:01 PM
LawnSite Member

finercutslawncare thanks man you hit the nail right on there.

As far as equipment goes its gets the job done but im deff buying a brand new hustler super z in april once my dealer gets a few in. I just sold my larger walkbehind right before the winter for $700 bucks. At 52 inch kees hydro with a velke thats right 700.

Yes the skid loader is the only thing i use for snow. I just do large sidewalks and tight spots for a larger contractor in the area and his hourly rate for it is $75 an hour
Ryan Lawnaire IV Plus
Echo srm 225 trimmer
Stihl km110 trimmer
Echo backpack blowers

Fully insured.