Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-05-2011, 07:22 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

should have stayed in bed today

today i had one of those wonderful days where everything seemed to go down the toilet. started off with a head ache progressed to truck sliding on muddy driveway and having to dig crusher run out of the dump truck with the backhoe to them spread. then with that section of the driveway done i was then glad to see a completely flat tire. pulled the wheel off went to the nearest tire store to put a tube in it then made it back. after 2 bucket loads put in the truck i hear hissing. the tire slipped on the wheel shearing the tube. so back off with the tire then back to the tire store. aired the tire back up. by now too late to get any work done so i went to pick son up from school. had a great dinner with him then saw bubbles around the rim of the tire. by the way it is now snowing. back to the tire store to beat on the wheel, put all kinds of some high tech tire goo then it's good to go again. i guess i should be glad i got something done today. looking forward to tomorrow. rant over and feeling a bit better.
Root Grapple
Box Blade
12" & 24" backhoe buckets
TT300E
Dingo TX425
GRI
Old 01-05-2011, 07:28 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnmtn View Post
today i had one of those wonderful days where everything seemed to go down the toilet. started off with a head ache progressed to truck sliding on muddy driveway and having to dig crusher run out of the dump truck with the backhoe to them spread. then with that section of the driveway done i was then glad to see a completely flat tire. pulled the wheel off went to the nearest tire store to put a tube in it then made it back. after 2 bucket loads put in the truck i hear hissing. the tire slipped on the wheel shearing the tube. so back off with the tire then back to the tire store. aired the tire back up. by now too late to get any work done so i went to pick son up from school. had a great dinner with him then saw bubbles around the rim of the tire. by the way it is now snowing. back to the tire store to beat on the wheel, put all kinds of some high tech tire goo then it's good to go again. i guess i should be glad i got something done today. looking forward to tomorrow. rant over and feeling a bit better.
you could have a excavator down for 4 weeks now due to nobody having the gears/ seals for the drivemotor and everything is on backorder in korea.

We all have days like that it seams like to me. All week will go perfect and everything will just go to heck in oneday

"Life is like running a motor grader. You have to look down the road and plan for whats ahead and not down at your feet!"

http://www.youtube.com/user/letsdig18

New facebook fan page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Letsdi...3541611?v=wall