Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 10-07-2011, 12:50 PM
LawnSite Member

I really like your setup but I'm kinda with the other guys about the finer particles comming back on operator. I was thinking about doing the same thing, just at a lower level or possibly behined operator. Looking to be able to spray steep inclines, etc that can't be accessed normaly. ********** Shout out to Zspray for building such a good machine. My employee call wednesday & said he had somehow fliped the Zspray 1 1/2 times on a hill. Of course I thought I might as well call Andy get a repair/replacement order started as soon as I ring my employeee's neck. But, apparently the sprayer came out with no damage. So, if anybody's got any pics of a roll cage I may need one of those in the future
Old 10-08-2011, 12:04 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Something else to try is mount a spray wand clip to hold your hand sprayer with wand and boomless nozzle attached to end of wand.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-09-2011, 09:23 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volman View Post
I really like your setup but I'm kinda with the other guys about the finer particles comming back on operator. I was thinking about doing the same thing, just at a lower level or possibly behined operator. Looking to be able to spray steep inclines, etc that can't be accessed normaly. ********** Shout out to Zspray for building such a good machine. My employee call wednesday & said he had somehow fliped the Zspray 1 1/2 times on a hill. Of course I thought I might as well call Andy get a repair/replacement order started as soon as I ring my employeee's neck. But, apparently the sprayer came out with no damage. So, if anybody's got any pics of a roll cage I may need one of those in the future
Thats par for the course. Ours gets rolled a couple times a year. I think we have 3 this year.
Old 10-09-2011, 09:25 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Service 1st Lawn Care View Post
Blower holder works great. No need to go back to the truck to get blower. Pull to end of drive get off blow and go
You may consider a back pack blower instead. On large sites and multi houses together, we ride the machine full speed to blow off while wearing the bp.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:57 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efficiency View Post
You may consider a back pack blower instead. On large sites and multi houses together, we ride the machine full speed to blow off while wearing the bp.
Nope I can ride with one hand and blow with the other, I can also chew gum and walk at the same time. But the most important thing I can ride and wave at competitors at the same time that's for Larry.
Old 10-09-2011, 09:13 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Nope I can ride with one hand and blow with the other, I can also chew gum and walk at the same time. But the most important thing I can ride and wave at competitors at the same time that's for Larry.
Umm...yea...but can you throw a frisbee while operating a Z??
Old 10-10-2011, 04:23 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted putnam View Post
Umm...yea...but can you throw a frisbee while operating a Z??
Yes without a doubt, but when I'm not using the crate as blower holder. I use it to haul around a cooler and when i see a competitor we share a quick drink because you know there all swell guys
Old 10-10-2011, 06:49 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

pretty funny guys, pretty funny.

i tell you what though, you need a skilled and very competant tech to operate a zspray in less than easy flat conditions. you can go many directions with that one cant you! ha

but when on hills and stuff, or tight areas, you want someone that is not going to hit the right button, or switch, and not hit one when not needed! you would be suprised!!!!

Larry, they like to keep it simple. easy going, where a steering handle makes sense and serves purpose.!
Old 10-10-2011, 10:39 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassman177 View Post
pretty funny guys, pretty funny.

i tell you what though, you need a skilled and very competant tech to operate a zspray in less than easy flat conditions. you can go many directions with that one cant you! ha

but when on hills and stuff, or tight areas, you want someone that is not going to hit the right button, or switch, and not hit one when not needed! you would be suprised!!!!

Larry, they like to keep it simple. easy going, where a steering handle makes sense and serves purpose.!
Not really sure what your trying to say here
Old 10-11-2011, 07:49 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Not really sure what your trying to say here
I think if you read between the lines

Theres some thing there about it takes more skill to run a Z Than a TEE

And remember Larry came for a visit

Charles Cue