Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 10-12-2011, 07:20 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

2011 gie

True "one-hand" ride-on spreader/sprayers really have not existed (for the most part). Been requesting them for years, yet technology wasn't available. But now there will be a unit that allows operators to free up enough hands/legs to safely apply products while merely using ONE HAND to maneuver the machine. I'm talkin' hills/slopes too. It's about time IMO.

Anybody who is able to drive to work can easily run this new unit IMO.
(even if they are hungover)

Attend the GIE, and you'll find out what I'm talkin' about. It's truly "revolutionary", and learning curves have pretty much now been "thrown out the window". Upgrades for older models will also be available -- how cool is that!

Not saying who makes this unit, but it will be obvious for any one who attends the GIE.

my 2 cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by a plus bob View Post
How many Frisbees will that hold? Or you could carry a cooler so when a competitor waves because you run a Z you could offer him a beer.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:12 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

i need to come up with an electric sprayer and a tip mounted on one side boom and mount the tank in the back tray of my max so i can spot spray weed patches .. any ideas?

2003 ford F 150
1- 14' OPEN TRAILER sold
1- 16' open trailer
BILLMASTER SOFTWARE FOR MY LAWN CARE.
http://www.customizedbusinesssoftware.com
QUICK BOOKS FOR ACCOUNTING
1- Z SPRAY Intermediate
1- Z SPRAY MAX
2-Z PLUGGER
1-Lesco Renovator
1- CLASSEN SPLIT REEL CORE AERATOR
1- 150 GAL NURSE TANK WITH A 20 GPM TIGER PUMP.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:07 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHARLES CUE View Post
I think if you read between the lines

Theres some thing there about it takes more skill to run a Z Than a TEE

And remember Larry came for a visit

Charles Cue

Charles, I'm not sure about it taking more skill, I've never operated a T. I do know that the Z has "cat-like" reflexes and can make slight changes with little effort. You definitely need to come to work with your head straight. BLC(Boozer Lawn Care) is no place for a Z without a doubt. Maybe LT Rich can offer an add on "breathalizer" that won't allow a machine to be started unless the operator is found sober. If they were to do this Larry might even purchase a Z for one of his guys to operate. At least then he would be qualified to make some of the unfounded comments he makes.

I believe he did make a visit to grassman's location. I'm sure he's a nice guy in person and grassman seemed to think he was OK even though he wears the same "Hawaiian shirt" in every photo opp. I'm thinking poor fashion sense is a side effect of multiple personality disorder...or maybe vice versa.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:48 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Larry this is a Z-Spray thread, butt out
Old 10-13-2011, 02:12 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Service 1st Lawn Care View Post
Larry this is a Z-Spray thread, butt out
Ha........
Old 10-13-2011, 06:12 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Whatever >> You guys laugh it up. I figured when "ant" started his thread, he was open to all ideas. (I figured if he was not, he would have said so).

I also read several cool posts (on this thread) which included "non-Z-spray units" such as the STONE-A-GREEN and pull-behind units.

Then folks mentioned "me personally" (on this thread). I know why, yet Z-Nazi's will never admit it.

So after all that, I figured it was alright to post our newest info..... until the typical Z-Nazis decided to chime in and say "I should not post". go figure What....... Am I some sort of a threat? Cuz I'm way up here & you're way down there (at least regarding the latest technology). Grassman and several other members run Z's, and they are good friends. Yet they are not Z-Nazis cuz they're open-minded..

Main reason I posted was cuz we actually demoed what we believe to be the best innovation (very new stuff not yet available to the general public) regarding ride-on applicators earlier this week. Kinda thought this is what lawnsite.com was all about.

Almost forgot, did I ever mention any manufacturer?
Old 10-13-2011, 07:00 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanlawn View Post
Whatever >> You guys laugh it up. I figured when "ant" started his thread, he was open to all ideas. (I figured if he was not, he would have said so).

I also read several cool posts (on this thread) which included "non-Z-spray units" such as the STONE-A-GREEN and pull-behind units.

Then folks mentioned "me personally" (on this thread). I know why, yet Z-Nazi's will never admit it.

So after all that, I figured it was alright to post our newest info..... until the typical Z-Nazis decided to chime in and say "I should not post". go figure What....... Am I some sort of a threat? Cuz I'm way up here & you're way down there (at least regarding the latest technology). Grassman and several other members run Z's, and they are good friends. Yet they are not Z-Nazis cuz they're open-minded..

Main reason I posted was cuz we actually demoed what we believe to be the best innovation (very new stuff not yet available to the general public) regarding ride-on applicators earlier this week. Kinda thought this is what lawnsite.com was all about.

Almost forgot, did I ever mention any manufacturer?
Better watch using the N word larry look what happened to hank williams jr

So are you going to tell us about this new peace of equipment for the next year ?

Charles Cue
Old 10-13-2011, 07:02 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHARLES CUE View Post
I think if you read between the lines

Theres some thing there about it takes more skill to run a Z Than a TEE

And remember Larry came for a visit

Charles Cue
that is correct, who knows why i used so many words for such a simple thought
Old 10-13-2011, 07:07 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Let us guess your on the no name manufactures A- team
Old 10-13-2011, 07:18 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Then maybe you should have started a new thread, under the the heading new ride on that no one but special me has seen and demoed. Cause I'm on the A-Team