Stihl fs90
Redmax hb28
Redmax eb7500 backpack blower
Rubbermaid cans 32gal
Solo backpack sprayer
A few more things..
Old 12-04-2010, 01:10 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

How much did that cost you. It's really nice. We would like to get something like that on our personal trucks to help promote our bizz.
Old 12-04-2010, 01:11 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Thats pretty nice.

1994 F-150 XLT 4X4 8' Uni-Mount
1995 7.3L F-250 XLT 4X4 9' Uni-Mount & Pro Flo Spreader
2009 7x14 Trailmaster
2003 7x18 Trailmaster

48" Walker MT GHS
36" Walker MC GHS
48" John Deere Hydro W/B
21" Husqvarna XT7
Stihl KM-90 W/ FS-KM
Stihl FS-85R Trimmer
Stihl FC-95 Stick Edger
Stihl BR-550&600 Backpack Blower
Stihl BG-86 Handheld Blower
Stihl HS-45 Hedge Trimmers
Snapper Commercial Power Rake/Slit Seeder
Ryan Aerator
Husqvarna 235 Chainsaw 16" Bar
Old 12-04-2010, 11:19 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenbowLawn View Post
I have that same thing on my truck, I get a lot of complement on mine but no calls
the rear window graphics looks great, for both of you guys. But.... JUST having decals in your extended cab windows, or your rear window just screams weekend warrior to me, like its just your hobby or side job. They do look good, i would like to get one made for my trucks, but you need the decals on the side of the trucks too.

As for why your aren't getting calls........Someone following you down the road isn't gonna be concerned with your phone number in your back window, and if your parked in front of a house, someone driving by at 40mph isn't gonna write your number down as they pass. But the guy across the street that has been watching you work week after week would be happy to have you come do his work, but he has no clue who you are, as he can't see the back window from across the way. But if the sides of your truck had a name and number i bet he would call. We actually get people who see our trucks, or trailers across the street and call while were still there working, they actually prefer calling over just walking up and asking.

Seriously the graphics look great, i'm on the vb grafx site right now, but get the whole truck done guys, looks more permanent and professional. If its your side job, don't change a thing.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:33 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlawncaresvc View Post
How much did that cost you. It's really nice. We would like to get something like that on our personal trucks to help promote our bizz.
Total was $250.00

Chad Clark
225-257-5566
chad@clarkunlimited.com
www.clarkunlimited.com
www.facebook.com/culawns
La. Licensed Landscape Horticulturist
La. Licensed Ornamental & Turf Pesticide Applicator
La. Licensed Irrigation Contractor
Old 12-04-2010, 11:42 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeereHauler View Post
the rear window graphics looks great, for both of you guys. But.... JUST having decals in your extended cab windows, or your rear window just screams weekend warrior to me, like its just your hobby or side job. They do look good, i would like to get one made for my trucks, but you need the decals on the side of the trucks too.

As for why your aren't getting calls........Someone following you down the road isn't gonna be concerned with your phone number in your back window, and if your parked in front of a house, someone driving by at 40mph isn't gonna write your number down as they pass. But the guy across the street that has been watching you work week after week would be happy to have you come do his work, but he has no clue who you are, as he can't see the back window from across the way. But if the sides of your truck had a name and number i bet he would call. We actually get people who see our trucks, or trailers across the street and call while were still there working, they actually prefer calling over just walking up and asking.

Seriously the graphics look great, i'm on the vb grafx site right now, but get the whole truck done guys, looks more permanent and professional. If its your side job, don't change a thing.
The pics posted were of my personal truck, and yes on my company truck does have my logo on the doors and on the trailer. I am using the window graphic on my personal truck as just additional advertising in a more stylish way....I don't want my personal truck to to look like a work truck.

Chad Clark
225-257-5566
chad@clarkunlimited.com
www.clarkunlimited.com
www.facebook.com/culawns
La. Licensed Landscape Horticulturist
La. Licensed Ornamental & Turf Pesticide Applicator
La. Licensed Irrigation Contractor
Old 12-04-2010, 11:54 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C View Post
The pics posted were of my personal truck, and yes on my company truck does have my logo on the doors and on the trailer. I am using the window graphic on my personal truck as just additional advertising in a more stylish way....I don't want my personal truck to to look like a work truck.
i don't believe in a personal truck anymore. If i'm going out, i'll advertise. I drive a bright red dually diesel, it gets seen. And that graphic does look really good, i may take a pic of it to my local shop to give them an idea of what i want. I know you can see out from the inside, but does it stop much light from coming in? I don't have tint in my rear window, and i can't because of the aftermarket defroster, so i thought an outside graphic like yours would help.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:53 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C View Post
It's an 08 Sierra....yes the graphic is see through from the inside. You cant even tell it's there from the inside
Posted via Mobile Device
Wait until it rains and your window get wet, you cant see out very well.
At least on mine you cant.

Looks really nice though, I love mine..
Old 12-05-2010, 11:31 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm full time just trying to get another truck first before it gets decked out. The truck is maily for when the trailer gate is down I can still have a number for them to get.

As far not being able to see when its wet, that couldn't be further from the truth. I can see 100% still.

I paid $125 I believe
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 12-05-2010, 11:45 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenbowLawn View Post
I'm full time just trying to get another truck first before it gets decked out. The truck is maily for when the trailer gate is down I can still have a number for them to get.
Posted via Mobile Device
if its your full time job, why wait to "deck" out another one? Vinyl decals won't destroy the value or anything. My brother won't put decals on his enclosed trailer or truck, he would rather have a pretty truck, then a work truck. He can't understand why his business is so slow, and why i'm so busy..... So sticker that thing up, get lots of business, and then you can buy a nice new truck with no decals on it.