Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #21  
Old 01-09-2011, 03:56 AM
Bleed Green Bleed Green is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Evansville, Indiana
Posts: 1,494
I love that show the guys are complete idiots and that makes it very entertaining. Just sold everything, packed up and went to hunt for gold in Alaska...priceless
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-09-2011, 04:21 AM
hoeman376's Avatar
hoeman376 hoeman376 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Digging holes
Posts: 327
I love that they had to get a 15 year old kid to tell them whats wrong with there jig, then to add insult to injury they start going crazy over speckles of gold and the kid say "its just gold fever, they dont have anyreason to be celebrating. i saw three speckles, and if you think about it 600 dollars in gold cant justify what they have spent." I honestly laughed out loud. Guys are idiots
__________________
Brett
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-09-2011, 09:10 AM
Lefet's Avatar
Lefet Lefet is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jackson, NJ
Posts: 1,885
Watched it the night before. Guess they were airing all of the previous shows. Showed me a lot of "what not to do". Father & son, got a business plan, then Dad decides to do his own thing. Dad gets anxious to get the shaker (I think) off the truck. Running out of fuel, getting enough to let the equipment run for 45 minutes????????????

NOT people I would want to follow in a business sense. Came across it while channel surfing. Probably done with it, unless nothing better on.
__________________
Lefet Enterprises LLC
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-09-2011, 10:05 AM
bobcatexc's Avatar
bobcatexc bobcatexc is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: IL
Posts: 256
We have a loader like this at work and was playing around yesterday and came across this.

http://www.machinerytrader.com/email.asp?emid=554109

I'm curious if this is working out for them and they want a smaller loader for next season or what? It shows it was updated recently.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-09-2011, 10:26 AM
Lefet's Avatar
Lefet Lefet is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jackson, NJ
Posts: 1,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcatexc View Post
We have a loader like this at work and was playing around yesterday and came across this.

http://www.machinerytrader.com/email.asp?emid=554109

I'm curious if this is working out for them and they want a smaller loader for next season or what? It shows it was updated recently.

tried clicking on your link, didn't work.
__________________
Lefet Enterprises LLC
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-09-2011, 10:35 AM
shooterm's Avatar
shooterm shooterm is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 449
Hehe they'll sell that for 60k CTL they'll trash . They've got to have some sort of outside backing like discovery channel helping them out. If this is a real venture I'm betting they plan around making money around the show not gold. Anyways waiting for someone to lose a hand or get buried in a hole all for the glory that is TV.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Lefet's Avatar
Lefet Lefet is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jackson, NJ
Posts: 1,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefet View Post
Watched it the night before. Guess they were airing all of the previous shows. Showed me a lot of "what not to do". Father & son, got a business plan, then Dad decides to do his own thing. Dad gets anxious to get the shaker (I think) off the truck. Running out of fuel, getting enough to let the equipment run for 45 minutes????????????

NOT people I would want to follow in a business sense. Came across it while channel surfing. Probably done with it, unless nothing better on.
Pretty sure that wasn't my link.
__________________
Lefet Enterprises LLC
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-09-2011, 10:40 AM
Lefet's Avatar
Lefet Lefet is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jackson, NJ
Posts: 1,885
Sorry, bad post.
__________________
Lefet Enterprises LLC
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-09-2011, 12:24 PM
Chevy z71's Avatar
Chevy z71 Chevy z71 is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Knoxville,TN
Posts: 11,353
That one old guy half of the time cant make out what hes saying.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-09-2011, 02:25 PM
juststartin juststartin is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Macon GA
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooterm View Post
Hehe they'll sell that for 60k CTL they'll trash . They've got to have some sort of outside backing like discovery channel helping them out. If this is a real venture I'm betting they plan around making money around the show not gold. Anyways waiting for someone to lose a hand or get buried in a hole all for the glory that is TV.
I know other reality show cast members get paid 30k per episode each... so I assume it probably pretty close on this one.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:39 PM.

Page generated in 0.09179 seconds with 7 queries