The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-23-2007, 07:55 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Cub cadet z wing

Is their a bagger available for a cub cadet z wing rider? Thanks Nick
Old 02-23-2007, 08:19 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking for one as well. the homedepot had one for there "48" version...
we should chat some time had yours long? going on 2nd season here.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I just purchashed mine today. Is yours the commercial version? Mine has the fold up wings on it.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:18 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

To the best of my knowledge there is currently no bagging attachement available for the cub cadet zwing.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:22 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMS0219 View Post
I just purchashed mine today. Is yours the commercial version? Mine has the fold up wings on it.

That is what makes it the zwing. They only make one model that I know of. 48" deck that wings raise to fit through a 35.5" gate. Stay on top of the blades they can dull quickly. Also, make sure that you keep the deck clean underneath. If to much debros gets cought up where the sensor is the deck will not go all the way down and the blades will not engage. Also, watch cables. They have been known to wiggle out of place and the deck will not go up.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

This year cub cadet calls their home owner mowers quick z's I just wanted to make shure we were on the same page. Thanks for the info. I will have to watch those cables. Also another dumb question but what do you use to lube the cables? My dealer told me to only use red mussel grease. It comes in a spray can. I just never heard of it before. On all my other equipment I just use white lith. grease or wd40. One last question how has the machine been over all? I purchased it to speed things up on the residentials we do. I got sick of having a 36" wb on the trailer just for the houses with the small gates. So I replaced both the 36" and one 48" with the z wing. I also purchased a 60" tank. I am slowely getting away from walkbehinds. I need to be as efficient as possible. I am in a highly competive market with lots of low ballers. Thanks Nick
Old 02-24-2007, 12:23 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

This year cub cadet calls their home owner mowers quick z's I just wanted to make shure we were on the same page. Thanks for the info. I will have to watch those cables. Also another dumb question but what do you use to lube the cables? My dealer told me to only use red mussel grease. It comes in a spray can. I just never heard of it before. On all my other equipment I just use white lith. grease or wd40. One last question how has the machine been over all? I purchased it to speed things up on the residentials we do. I got sick of having a 36" wb on the trailer just for the houses with the small gates. So I replaced both the 36" and one 48" with the z wing. I also purchased a 60" tank. I am slowly getting away from walkbehinds. I need to be as efficient as possible. I am in a highly competitive market with lots of low ballers. Thanks Nick
Old 02-24-2007, 12:26 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I dont know why it posted it twice. Kinda weird. Sorry Nick
Old 02-24-2007, 04:41 PM
Sponsor

Nick, our GCSC catcher fits most of the commercial Cub Cadet mowers. It should fit the Z-Wing 48. If the opening on the Z-wing looks like the opening at the top of our page for the Cub,
http://www.acceleratorindustries.com...s/cubcadet.htm
the catcher will fit. If you could post a picture of the mower opening (with the deflector up) along with the length and height, I could give you a more certain answer.

Thanks

Peter Andonian, Lawnsite Sponsor
Accelerator Industries
http://www.AcceleratorIndustries.com
800-984-9410
Old 02-24-2007, 05:19 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you know if the RZT 50 has the same deck as the 50" Z-Force. I would like one of those cathers for everyday use, so I don't have to use the rear bagger everyday.