Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-04-2011, 05:07 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadRancher View Post
I lost a customers phone number once and had to go by her house and get it. I got there and she said "Sweetie you could have just called me and got that". And she was a teacher, scary.
Posted via Mobile Device

That is FUNNY!!!!!!

Gotta love people these days!
If then God so clothe the grass, wich is today in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more [will he clothe] you, O ye of little faith? (Luke 12:28)

For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's. (Romans 14:8)
Old 02-04-2011, 08:27 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Yea ahaha. I have had some funny things happen to me. There is a guy on here that has had some funny off the wall stories, but I can't remember his handle. He told a story one time about a drunk crackhead chick hopping in his lap while he was on his mower and the she squatted between his truck and his trailor and took a pis right in front of him. Maybe someone will read this and know and maybe find the thread.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-04-2011, 10:27 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Yea ahaha. I have had some funny things happen to me. There is a guy on here that has had some funny off the wall stories, but I can't remember his handle. He told a story one time about a drunk crackhead chick hopping in his lap while he was on his mower and the she squatted between his truck and his trailor and took a pis right in front of him. Maybe someone will read this and know and maybe find the thread.
Posted via Mobile Device
I don't know where to find the thread but I do remember that story. Crazy stuff! One of my personal favorites that was the guy that was trimming shrubs and a neighbor asked him to do hers. He said he would be over to do an estimate and she freaked out that he should do it for free. Her inbred son came over and yelled at him and called the cops. The cops told him to get real and when he called them again they took his as* away! Classic!
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
Old 02-04-2011, 11:04 PM
LawnSite Member

[QUOTE=DLAWNS;3881470]I don't know where to find the thread but I do remember that story. Crazy stuff! One of my personal favorites that was the guy that was trimming shrubs and a neighbor asked him to do hers. He said he would be over to do an estimate and she freaked out that he should do it for free. Her inbred son came over and yelled at him and called the cops. The cops told him to get real and when he called them again they took his as* away! Classic![/QUOTe

LOL! That is FUNNY! I bet he was like... Do it for free? lol
Old 02-04-2011, 11:07 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAWNS View Post
I don't know where to find the thread but I do remember that story. Crazy stuff! One of my personal favorites that was the guy that was trimming shrubs and a neighbor asked him to do hers. He said he would be over to do an estimate and she freaked out that he should do it for free. Her inbred son came over and yelled at him and called the cops. The cops told him to get real and when he called them again they took his as* away! Classic!
Quote:
Posted via Mobile Device
Hahahaha. I remember that one too. I hope if someone remembers the thread starters on those they will bump them.
RedMax Trimmer
RedMax Hedge Trimmers
5x8 tilt trailer
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missis...e/151402474671
Old 02-04-2011, 11:35 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I have this one place where they have two boxers that stay in the house, but they let them out in the back yard to do their business. I always go to the front door to let them know I'm there, and they make sure the dogs are put up. Well, one day I went to the door, they said go ahead, the dogs were put up, so I get my mower and head to the back. I got into the back gate, and cranked up the 21". I was making my first pass when out of the corner of my eye I see the two boxers coming at me full speed. At this time they are about 15 feet away from me. I let go of the mower and went to jump the five foot fence, and when I went up the boxer grabbed my shoe. I got hung up on the top of the fence while the boxer was chewing on my ankle. I finally pulled one more time and got over the fence, but the top of the fence went into my hand pretty good, cutting it open. The owners run out, and by this time I have blood all over my hand, arm, and clothes. I just layed there for a minute. They ran up checking on me, and said the door wasn't latched good and the dogs jumped up against the door when I cranked the mower, and the door came open. The bite didn't draw blood but the sharp top of the fence tore me up pretty good. I had a first aid kit in the truck, so I wrapped it up and finished the job, with blood all over me. I was mad at first, but what do you do.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:36 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I was mulching leaves last winter at one of my customers homes when the neighbors' lab comes running over and jumps on the deck of my walk behind, and started trying to bite the engine. I got him to go home, and later while I'm on my zero-turn I look back and he's back there biting the bags on my bagging unit. I got him to go back home again. Then after I load up and am backing out of the driveway to leave, I hear a thud in the back of the truck, and look back and he's standing on my toolbox wanting to ride home with me.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:24 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BINKY1902 View Post
I was mulching leaves last winter at one of my customers homes when the neighbors' lab comes running over and jumps on the deck of my walk behind, and started trying to bite the engine. I got him to go home, and later while I'm on my zero-turn I look back and he's back there biting the bags on my bagging unit. I got him to go back home again. Then after I load up and am backing out of the driveway to leave, I hear a thud in the back of the truck, and look back and he's standing on my toolbox wanting to ride home with me.
I hope that lab didn't look like the one on the bottom right!
RedMax Trimmer
RedMax Hedge Trimmers
5x8 tilt trailer
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missis...e/151402474671
Old 02-05-2011, 12:59 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
I hope that lab didn't look like the one on the bottom right!

That's funny!
If then God so clothe the grass, wich is today in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more [will he clothe] you, O ye of little faith? (Luke 12:28)

For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's. (Romans 14:8)
Old 02-05-2011, 04:34 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I had a some what attractive lady come out and ask if I could trim her bush. I looked at her funny and said "point to it" She did not get it. I walked into a small gated fenced area to trim a shrub. It was a privacy fence blocking a large shower door. Unfortunately there was teenage boy showing. We both freaked. The worst was seeing one of my clients get out of his hot tub. He was 79 and naked. I still have nightmares to this day.