Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-27-2012, 07:36 PM
Maryland Contractor Maryland Contractor is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 2
I worked for this company for 3 yrs......we always got paid, someone was always available. They have rules to follow that are laid out by the bank to process pictures of before - during - after. As long as you have a good computer and can follow directions, this is a no brainer. It's about the quantity of properties you do......we made lots of money...... I highly recommend them.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-27-2012, 07:39 PM
Maryland Contractor Maryland Contractor is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 2
We made lots of money with this company. It's about the quantity of yards you do....the rates are not that great, you are right, but there is no where else I can go to work and make the money I make with them. They have rules on the picture taking, but as long as you do what they require it's easy!! Highly recommend if you want to work hard and make good money.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-18-2012, 05:18 PM
Brian76 Brian76 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lexington
Posts: 3
I'm working for them right now

They have said one thing and then done another , as far as the payments . But , they also have been willing to work with me on pricing for all of the yards I have been getting . They have been messing up on my invoices (which shows how much you are getting paid that pay period) . But , I have been able to call them and tell them about the mistakes and then e-mail them the corrections needed as each yard was bid on , and have them corrected without much problem . They have also helped me out by advancing me some money through Western Union to keep me working when I was low in cash . So far they have been very helpful . And they are just now starting to keep me busy .
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-18-2012, 08:20 PM
gcbailey's Avatar
gcbailey gcbailey is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: southern WV
Posts: 1,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian76 View Post
They have said one thing and then done another , as far as the payments . But , they also have been willing to work with me on pricing for all of the yards I have been getting . They have been messing up on my invoices (which shows how much you are getting paid that pay period) . But , I have been able to call them and tell them about the mistakes and then e-mail them the corrections needed as each yard was bid on , and have them corrected without much problem . They have also helped me out by advancing me some money through Western Union to keep me working when I was low in cash . So far they have been very helpful . And they are just now starting to keep me busy .
a company that you have never had any face to face contact with advanced you money?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-18-2012, 08:37 PM
Brian76 Brian76 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lexington
Posts: 3
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcbailey View Post
a company that you have never had any face to face contact with advanced you money?
They had properties that needed to be done and I had already done enough during that pay period to where they could advance me the money needed to complete the extra amount of properties that were yet complete . It was an advance on money I had already earned .
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-18-2012, 11:42 AM
KWiles KWiles is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Oxford, NC
Posts: 1
I got a call from a Clarence at Pinelands Preservations late last week. They emailed me a training packet with the information. They also attached a W9 for me to fill out. I am feeling a little uncomfortable giving them my personal information. Does anyone know if they are registered with any kind of BBB or some association that can verify their validity? I am just trying to get started in this business and I want to be very careful about being scammed!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-18-2012, 04:17 PM
Brian76 Brian76 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lexington
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWiles View Post
I got a call from a Clarence at Pinelands Preservations late last week. They emailed me a training packet with the information. They also attached a W9 for me to fill out. I am feeling a little uncomfortable giving them my personal information. Does anyone know if they are registered with any kind of BBB or some association that can verify their validity? I am just trying to get started in this business and I want to be very careful about being scammed!
They are fine . I have been working for them since April of this year . I was a little weary to try to work them at first too . But they have treated me well and I am starting to make decent money with them . You should give them a shot .
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-11-2012, 05:43 PM
dar447 dar447 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Rochelle, NY
Posts: 1
Does anyone have an address and another phone number for this company?
I need to get in contact with them. The only number I have is 916-955-3253.
I've left many messages. No one bothers to pick up the phone.
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-12-2012, 08:40 PM
bulhead19 bulhead19 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cicero, New York
Posts: 139
Did you do a lot of work for them ? Did you ever receive payment?
__________________
2003 F350 Powerstroke w Dumper Dog Insert
2002 F250
Ferris IS 2000Z 61"
Ferris DD 61"
Ferris DD 48"
Honda HRR216
Snapper 21" Hi Vac
Stihl, Husqvarna, Kawasaki and Echo Handhelds
Solo Back Pack Sprayer
6.5x 16 Tandem Trailer
7x18 Dovetail Equipment Trailer
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-11-2013, 08:03 PM
magicmike's Avatar
magicmike magicmike is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 260
I got called by this company after reading this post I decided to not take the accounts plus they don't have any accounts in my area (they looked me up but had no accounts in my service area... Weird). The bad reviews out weighed the good. Seems like the good might have been posted by a employee lol.

Anyone have any updated info on this company. Seems like a scam to me. They seemed to interested in getting me to work for them
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:34 PM.

Page generated in 0.08359 seconds with 7 queries