Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 03-06-2011, 04:22 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Inside by the booths
Attached Images

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!
Old 03-06-2011, 04:23 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

and here are some more
Attached Images

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!
Old 03-06-2011, 04:24 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Last one for at least awhile.
Attached Images

Old 03-06-2011, 05:15 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

michael, you must be a disney freak like me! its about a 2 -2.5 hr trip for me. i can't get enough of disney, especially this time of year. i will be heading up there the last week of march for the weekend. cool pics! i was up there for the new years and that is the first time i ever seen disney with brown grass...its always green!
Old 03-06-2011, 05:35 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billslawn89 View Post
michael, you must be a disney freak like me! its about a 2 -2.5 hr trip for me. i can't get enough of disney, especially this time of year. i will be heading up there the last week of march for the weekend. cool pics! i was up there for the new years and that is the first time i ever seen disney with brown grass...its always green!
I enjoy Disney, as for me, the annual pass is a affordable luxury to have living so close. My wife is the one that insist that we go as often as we do, she is the Disney nut. This is our third year of annual passes for the family, last year however we did Universal, which has better rides, but the landscape leaves a lot to be desired.

P.M right before you head up here that weekend. If I am not working on a project or just plum wore out on Disney, maybe we could meet up for a few minutes, my wife and I usually head to the magic kingdom at least once a month for the fireworks.

Old 03-06-2011, 05:51 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Geist Yard Works View Post
I enjoy Disney, as for me, the annual pass is a affordable luxury to have living so close. My wife is the one that insist that we go as often as we do, she is the Disney nut. This is our third year of annual passes for the family, last year however we did Universal, which has better rides, but the landscape leaves a lot to be desired.

P.M right before you head up here that weekend. If I am not working on a project or just plum wore out on Disney, maybe we could meet up for a few minutes, my wife and I usually head to the magic kingdom at least once a month for the fireworks.
sounds good! i also have the annual passes and they are great, as well as a vacation club owner, but my points are shot already until december, so we stay at one of the other disney resorts. my wife and i just love it, we mostly just hang out at different resorts around the pool while the kids do the park thing..
Old 03-11-2011, 07:33 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Couple nice lawns from today. For some reason the grass doesn't look as good in the pics as in reality...oh well.

Old 03-11-2011, 08:01 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by billslawn89 View Post
sounds good! i also have the annual passes and they are great, as well as a vacation club owner, but my points are shot already until december, so we stay at one of the other disney resorts. my wife and i just love it, we mostly just hang out at different resorts around the pool while the kids do the park thing..
I used to think I was weird for doing this. The wife and I usually spend a weekend a month at a different resort. Sometimes we bring our son, other times its "date" weekend. 45 minute ride from Tampa. Just far enough to feel like we are out of town.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-15-2011, 09:44 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

interesting sago palm

Here is a sago from a new property I picked up recently. The owner had owned it for 35 years, it has been on this property for 25 of them.
Attached Images

Old 03-15-2011, 09:49 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Today's Install

A couple of photos from a install today.
Attached Images