Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 01-27-2011, 11:09 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayBay View Post
links please. I would like to read why it was pulled.
http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...icle/101031037

If it was pulled earlier this month, it has been "republished" given you can now access the "study".
Old 01-27-2011, 11:12 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
You mean that study they recently pulled from publication? Gonna have to find another fertilizer industry funded study to hang your hat on Ric.
Kiril

I guess being a Dick on Lawnsite is your way of getting even for being picked last in every pick up game as a kid. I really feel sorry for you that you can't offer any education and only choose to beat up on those to try to. I guess all those year of rejection take a toll on your social skills and well as your Mental Health.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:24 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
Kiril

I guess being a Dick on Lawnsite is your way of getting even for being picked last in every pick up game as a kid. I really feel sorry for you that you can't offer any education and only choose to beat up on those to try to. I guess all those year of rejection take a toll on your social skills and well as your Mental Health.
I see you still can't act like an adult.

The "study" you like to hang your hat on is nothing more than a set of assumptions and "what ifs". Perhaps if you read the paper objectively you might realize this.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:45 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
Kiril

Are you trying to say Kirils parents should have spent more time hugging him and less time hugging trees? Poor little kiril.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:47 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

And we were off to such a good start with everybody getting along.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-27-2011, 12:38 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot Services View Post
And we were off to such a good start with everybody getting along.
That is what happens when you have a couple adults acting like 10 year olds.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:17 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
That is what happens when you have a couple adults acting like 10 year olds.
Unfortunately it appears you think everyone on here is a ten year old and you lecture to all the "little boys" here, most are very tired of it. Its sad you find no pleasure in helping people, only in insulting them and flexing your vocabulary to make your ego feel good. Dare I say insecurity issues?
Old 01-27-2011, 02:38 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl-landscapes View Post
Unfortunately it appears you think everyone on here is a ten year old and you lecture to all the "little boys" here, most are very tired of it. Its sad you find no pleasure in helping people, only in insulting them and flexing your vocabulary to make your ego feel good. Dare I say insecurity issues?
Funny you mention insulting .... because you and Ric never do that .... do you?

Care to explain how my initial post in this thread was insulting or deserved the response I got from Ric? One only needs to read the posts by Ric et. al. to find truth in my statement. In fact, didn't you just recently post in the irrigation forum for no other reason than to talk shiit about me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fl-landscapes View Post
my guess is he teaches soils science at some community college. Too pompous and arrogant to survive as a service provider in the real world. I think he failed in the service sector and despises everyone who has any success doing it without being a soil chemist like he is. My vote NO CUSTOMERS......or friends
In fact, 99.9% of yours and Ric's posts directed at me are childish attempts at character assassination for NO reason at all, and yet you feel it appropriate to sit in judgment over me? ROFL.
Old 01-27-2011, 03:28 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:

Care to explain how my initial post in this thread was insulting or deserved the response I got from Ric? One only needs to read the posts by Ric et. al. to find truth in my statement. In fact, didn't you just recently post in the irrigation forum for no other reason than to talk shiit about me?
In fact, 99.9% of yours and Ric's posts directed at me are childish attempts at character assassination for NO reason at all, and yet you feel it appropriate to sit in judgment over me? ROFL.

Sure Kiril let us look at your response to me.

Quote:
You mean that study they recently pulled from publication? Gonna have to find another fertilizer industry funded study to hang your hat on Ric.

Kiril

First you have no Idea what Study I am talking about and to my Knowledge that study is sitting in limbo waiting for our Elected officials to vote on a state wide Fertilizer law to be effective January of 2014 and will over ride any present county or city ordinances.

But this is typical of all your posts that look to make the thread starter look like a dummy. Sure I pound a few people who I know are either applying illegal or are so egotistical that they can only brag how good they are. HOWEVER I ALSO START THREADS TRYING MY BEST TO HELP PEOPLE BY USING LAYMAN TERMS AND CUTTING TO THE CHASE. You on the other hand knock those attempts and get the thread deleted. The last Thread you got deleted, You could find nothing to correct so you attacked me on the fact I had no University Website to back it up.

Maybe it is time for Kiril to grow up and see himself as others see him. Maybe it is time for Kiril to either quit Lawnsite or march to the drum instead of being out of step. Remember this is not a college classroom and most people reading here don't use or under stand technical term. However They are not dumb and can understand Ideas presented in Layman terms. BTW Layman terms much like the thread you wanted a University link even when you could find any thing wrong.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.
Old 01-27-2011, 03:51 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:

I guess its a case of what go's around comes around. Pull up all my posts 99.9% of them are me trying to help someone out (if I can) yours on the other hand are 99.9% talking down to people, belittling them and giving them "homework". I actually think you could be a big help to a lot of people if you would just step down of your high horse and lend a hand to someone who is looking for assistance.