Old 02-19-2011, 11:31 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Web sites

Here is my web site.
wold like to see others out there and get some feed back

http://enterprisedesigninc.com/
Old 02-19-2011, 01:34 PM
LawnSite Member

I like your website. Very easy to navigate and informative. Nice work by the way.
I'm presently working on my new site. Have neglected my old one. Let you know when its up.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:39 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Jonsey. The site look nice but before I comment any further, let Me ax you what exactly do you want this site to do for you?

Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-19-2011, 05:33 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

DVS,
well im looking to have the background of my company available to a client. wether if it is a home or business. Let them have a sense of what we offer and are looking to do at there place. When you go shopping for something and you find something you like you get the info on it and maybe see what is out there for warrantees or deals....so on
I would think we i give the costumer my quote they would do just that. Maybe maybe not. Also some dont care but that is life. It is just a little hey how you doing!!
Thanks

Last edited by Michael J. Donovan; 02-20-2011 at 10:18 PM. Reason: language
Old 02-19-2011, 07:29 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I sent you a private message

"People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine"

My Equipment Brag List:

-1 CAT hat
-16 pairs of Hanes socks (the Heavy Duty model), many with holes.
-12 pairs of underwear, ranging from Joe Boxers to Jockey, many are in need of replacement. (no more photo requests please)
-hundreds of t-shirts. Some w/ grease stains, some torn & tattered.
-7 pairs of jeans, ranging from Levis to Polo to GAP. 1/2 of them have holes in 'em.
-1 belt
-1 pair of old worn out Nike shoes.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:01 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Thank you DVS and the site that i just lelf was very nice also (the one you had me look at)
Old 02-20-2011, 08:33 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesy5149 View Post
Here is my web site.
wold like to see others out there and get some feed back

http://enterprisedesigninc.com/
Never knew NCMA to be National Contract Management Association, i hear NCMA and think concrete and masonry

live and learn.

by the way the site is clean in appearance!

on the to do list for early this year is to contract with a web developer..... i am kinda looking for one that needs a new driveway but i am a fairly particular individual when it comes to that type of thing. i appreciate the time that i see in many of yalls sites.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:54 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Pictures are critical. And I always say this! Try to get your pictures to look as close to the pics you see in paver catalogs. Pictures in paver catalogs dont have hoses laying on the patios, and they have a strong, healthy stand of re-established grass around the worksite....not freshly raked out soil. I know many of you are proud to work at a 6,000 sf home. But you need to forget that; i see many pictures of work where the photo shows more of the back of the house than it does if the job at hand. So make sure your photos are focused on your actual work. Wide angle lenses work best for landscapes and hardscapes.

SVA, let me know if you need some pointers when you get to that point.

I had received a PM from a gentleman here asking for some website help. I am always happy to help when I have the time

WHat I have to offer in assistance is not information that I want to publically share. We all have competitors lurking here at this site and other sites, so I/we must be carefull with what we offer in regards to website feedback as there are infact tactics that go beyond posting pictures and saying "we're the best and our guys are trained".

With that said, even though I am happy to offer my thoughts and experience, I must be at least familiar and /or know who I am assisting, as I need to make sure the person I am assisting is not a local contractor or someone in cahoots with any local contractors. I know many of us like to come online and boast our knowledge about everything we know, but this is one subject where we need to think before we speak. If you would like me to share my knowledge with you in this subject, please be willing to share your identity. Otherwise I respectfully advise folks to go online and look for pointers, etc.

"People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine"

My Equipment Brag List:

-1 CAT hat
-16 pairs of Hanes socks (the Heavy Duty model), many with holes.
-12 pairs of underwear, ranging from Joe Boxers to Jockey, many are in need of replacement. (no more photo requests please)
-hundreds of t-shirts. Some w/ grease stains, some torn & tattered.
-7 pairs of jeans, ranging from Levis to Polo to GAP. 1/2 of them have holes in 'em.
-1 belt
-1 pair of old worn out Nike shoes.

Last edited by DVS Hardscaper; 02-20-2011 at 09:58 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:05 AM
LawnSite Member

I like the website the only thing I would have to say is that the first page has kind of small font and its a little hard to read ... other then that I like it
Old 03-02-2011, 11:01 PM
LawnSite Member

Location: 34 Riverwood Parkway suite 35 Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
your site is well designed but flash players cause slow loading times, that could cause problems with google they like quick loading sites because it promotes user friendly site. Some customers don't like waiting for a page to load. pictures are nice, well organized. Over all well done. check out my site i created myself and had to learn all the ins and outs of google, that sucks! they change their rules almost monthly and if you don't keep up you fall behind. www.paradiseviewslandscaping.com