Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 04-16-2015, 05:10 PM
LawnSite Member

Getting out of the business! Who wants to buy :)

Hello all, I am currently seeking a different career path and would like to sell my business. I am located in Pittsburgh, PA specifically in the north hills and work in Allison Park, Hampton, West View, North Hills, Sewickley, Wexford, Mars, Cranberry, etc. I would rather sell all my equipment and clients together but if you just want one or the other im willing to work something out. As of now I have about 40 lawn mowing customers, most of which i do their mulch, shrub trimming, and other landscaping needs through me. I also have about 25 snow removal customers. They are all residential and i do have a commercial contract with a local bank that has three locations. All my customers are great and i wish to give them to a great company that will take care of them as they have for me. I have a brand new snapper pro 48" that i bought last year, currently has about 80 hours on it. All equipment was bought brand new last year as well including, Echo straight weed whacker, Echo hand blower, Kawasaki Hedge trimmers, Ryobi Power Washer, husqvarna backpack blower, Echo chain saw, Toro push mower with bagging and mulching attachments, Miscellaneous shovels, rakes, wheel barrels, axe, etc. Also a tarter industry 5x8 utility trailer. Thank you for your time and let me know if anyone is interested or can guide me to the right person.

Thank you