Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-19-2011, 07:52 PM
grass disaster's Avatar
grass disaster grass disaster is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: sunny minnesota
Posts: 2,457
thinking of trading in an everride for a x-one hustler

i have 2 everrides one has 600 hrs one has 100 or less hours.

i'm thinking of trading in the everride with more hours on it. i'd keep the newer everride set up with the bagger.

i'm lookn at the x-one with the 26 kawi, i have the 27 kohler now

i like the idea of the flex forks and flex seat on the hustler. i want to treat my neck and back the best i can. plus i think the new deck will cut better than what i have.

ok so as far as numbers go a new huslter cost $8000 could i get $4500 for my everride? am i close?
__________________
Lawn Service Lonsdale
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-19-2011, 09:21 PM
gene gls's Avatar
gene gls gene gls is online now
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Granville, Ma. 01034
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by grass disaster View Post
i have 2 everrides one has 600 hrs one has 100 or less hours.

i'm thinking of trading in the everride with more hours on it. i'd keep the newer everride set up with the bagger.

i'm lookn at the x-one with the 26 kawi, i have the 27 kohler now

i like the idea of the flex forks and flex seat on the hustler. i want to treat my neck and back the best i can. plus i think the new deck will cut better than what i have.

ok so as far as numbers go a new huslter cost $8000 could i get $4500 for my everride? am i close?
Take a look on the Hustler forum. PJ posted the prices a whils back. Watch out for sticker shock, prices have gone up.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-19-2011, 09:58 PM
grass disaster's Avatar
grass disaster grass disaster is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: sunny minnesota
Posts: 2,457
YEAH!!
hmm oh i see $9600. yeah thats quite a chunk a change for a mowing machine.

i guess that means mine would be worth more maybe $5500
__________________
Lawn Service Lonsdale
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-19-2011, 11:27 PM
lifetree's Avatar
lifetree lifetree is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 5,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by grass disaster View Post
... i guess that means mine would be worth more maybe $5500
Maybe not because Gravely has announced that after this year they are dis-continuing the Everride brand !!
__________________
2007 Dixon RAM MAG 50" ZTR
2006 Dixon RAM MAG 50" ZTR
2005 Gravely 34" ZTR
2010 LESCO 48" Stand-On
2008 LESCO 36" Hydro WB
2008 Quick 36" Samurai Dually WB
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-20-2011, 12:03 AM
Razorblades Razorblades is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Prattsville,AR
Posts: 755
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifetree View Post
Maybe not because Gravely has announced that after this year they are dis-continuing the Everride brand !!
Are they still going to sell them as a Gravely Pro Ride after this year. If you hadn't noticed, the EverRide Warrior and the Gravely Pro ride are the same mower.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-20-2011, 10:01 AM
grass disaster's Avatar
grass disaster grass disaster is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: sunny minnesota
Posts: 2,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorblades View Post
Are they still going to sell them as a Gravely Pro Ride after this year. If you hadn't noticed, the EverRide Warrior and the Gravely Pro ride are the same mower.
yes i'm not sure if they will continue. i was told they will continue making parts for them so it souldnt affect the resale very much.

so what is my mower worth? its a 54" model 27 kohler 600hrs
__________________
Lawn Service Lonsdale
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-20-2011, 03:40 PM
grass disaster's Avatar
grass disaster grass disaster is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: sunny minnesota
Posts: 2,457
any one else looking at the x-one. or is everyone going after the super z?
__________________
Lawn Service Lonsdale
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-21-2011, 10:18 PM
grass disaster's Avatar
grass disaster grass disaster is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: sunny minnesota
Posts: 2,457
have a quote on the way for a 54" x-one. ill have to keep you all informed....heck yeah
__________________
Lawn Service Lonsdale
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 AM.

Page generated in 0.08311 seconds with 7 queries