Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-21-2011, 09:07 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I actually like it fairly well.

If I were you though, I'd let the upper line extend all the way through, and not break up for the "R" ( you might have to move it down some). I'd drop the slogan too if I were you, maybe you could make two logos, one for small stuff like business cards, shirts, invoices, etc. and one with the slogan below for use on trucks, trailers, etc. I don't really like the style of the "R" in "Green" either, I'd play around with the fonts a little if I were you. I'd also drop that bottom line, even if you leave the slogan there. I'd also play around with the text color maybe do "lush" in the light green and "Green Lawn" in the dark green. And that butterfly almost looks as the blade of grass is part of it's body and not that it's sitting on the blade of grass.

Overall I really like it though. The many details I mentioned are quite small, but I think this logo has good potential
If then God so clothe the grass, wich is today in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more [will he clothe] you, O ye of little faith? (Luke 12:28)

For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's. (Romans 14:8)