Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 03-04-2011, 03:58 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimLewis View Post
Yah, could be. And it's up to DVS whether it bothers him enough to do anything about it. But if it were me, it would bother me because that site comes up right near the top of the Google Image Search. So that just puts it out there for anyone else to steal or copy too.

Personally, I don't want to see my work on any one else's site without my express permission. I don't really care what the site is for. If it was a private site that nobody would ever see, I might be a little more forgiving. But if it's something that's popping up high on Google searches with my photos on it - no. I wouldn't let that go.

I'm not that bothered. My lawnsite personality is more of an online image I play and have perfected.

I don't too worked up about things like this. With maintaining / running a luxury service company during a recession - believe me - I have far more important matters bearing down on me

I'll watch this site and see if it expands any, and if it does I'll get aggressive. When time permits I may contact go-daddy. Not so sure I agree with the schooling theory, as it cost's a little dinero to register the domain.

I do appreciate this being pointed out! And in the future I would like for stuff like this to continue to be brought to my attention!

"People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine"

My Equipment Brag List:

-1 CAT hat
-16 pairs of Hanes socks (the Heavy Duty model), many with holes.
-12 pairs of underwear, ranging from Joe Boxers to Jockey, many are in need of replacement. (no more photo requests please)
-hundreds of t-shirts. Some w/ grease stains, some torn & tattered.
-7 pairs of jeans, ranging from Levis to Polo to GAP. 1/2 of them have holes in 'em.
-1 belt
-1 pair of old worn out Nike shoes.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:15 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I don't know..I might just be flattered.