Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-10-2011, 04:08 PM
LawnSite Member

I just got my stick it door hangers from them last week. If i had to do it all over again, i would get the design work done elsewhere and just have them print the material with the stick it design. It took them about 2 weeks from agreed proof till at my doorstep. They are great quality and the stick it really does work. Just make sure your guys aren't leaving the backing all over the neighborhood.

Mike
Old 03-10-2011, 06:10 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

For our door hangers we print on 100lb gloss cover weight which is offers more durability

we can do full color 1 sided and 2 sided which can be customize with your companies information.

Visit our website at rndsigns.com or call us to get a free quote 800-328-4009
Old 03-11-2011, 08:19 PM
Sponsor

Hey Lawnsite Members! It's Robin from Adeas Printing. I noticed all these great comments about our products & service & couldn't help but post a thank you & thought I would comment about our turn around time. As a standard we provide a custom design proof from our graphic design department within 2 business days. Once the proof is approved the order will ship no longer than 7 business days... we use UPS Ground shipping service which is anywhere from 1-5 days in transit depending on where you are in the US. We are in KS so typically its 1-3. We do offer RUSH processing & RUSH shipping services if you are needing them sooner. I typically tell my customers to plan for a 2-3 week lead time just to ensure there is plenty of time for you to review your proof & plan for your order to arrive. Generally our rush processing options are affordable & can speed the turn time up to proof in 1 business day & ship within 3 business days depending on how fast you need them.

Thank you for your comments & your business!
Robin Christopherson

www.AdeasPrinting.com/door-hangers
contact stickit@adeasprinting.com for questions or comments
866-778-4254 ext 200
Old 03-15-2011, 08:14 AM
LawnSite Member

I just got 2500 door hangers and they came out great. Never had a problem with them at all, e-mails or phone calls. The only problem was with shipping, UPS. If I was you guys I'd look into Fed-Ex for shipping , There 100 time better them UPS.
Old 03-18-2011, 09:30 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Adeas deos a great job, and it's a great deal. I would highly recomend that if you are using the stick it product. DO NOT PLACE THEM ON ANY PAINTED SURFACE! Unless you like to be bitched at! other than that I have learned my lesson and I will buy from Adeas for years to come.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:41 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

So ADEAS, are you glad I introduced you to this forum??
Old 03-20-2011, 10:02 AM
LawnSite Member

great quality and you can pay a little extra for rush service
Old 03-20-2011, 11:05 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Got my cards friday, they look good, but I think the paper should be heavier. Overall I think for the price and quality they did a good job and as far as time goes, I should've started the order earlier and I wouldn't be waiting like this.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:36 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassman177 View Post
So ADEAS, are you glad I introduced you to this forum??
We love being a part of Lawnsite. Thank you for helping connect us and for all your kind words!! Sincerely, Robin
Old 03-21-2011, 02:42 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom's lawn care View Post
Adeas deos a great job, and it's a great deal. I would highly recomend that if you are using the stick it product. DO NOT PLACE THEM ON ANY PAINTED SURFACE! Unless you like to be bitched at! other than that I have learned my lesson and I will buy from Adeas for years to come.
Thank you for sharing your experiences - it helps us keep up with what our customers are thinking. I saw you recommended not to use the Stick-It on painted surfaces & thought I would comment briefly. Stick-It, as you saw, is recommended for use only on metal, glass & plastic surfaces but not recommended on painted surfaces. There are so many variables when it comes to paint & the variations of paint or whether the person prepared the surface properly before painting that we do find it better to not avoid painted surfaces since we cannot test every possible variable for those types of surfaces. You can however Stick-It right to the storm glass door and even the doorknob itself typically. For the best distribution & return results look to our Band-It Stick-It Door Hanger.

Let me know if you have any questions -- thanks again for your continued business! Robin -- robin@adeasprinting.com (866) 778-4254