Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-13-2011, 10:56 AM
LawnSite Member

Mailing Flyer Tip

Hi my name is Damon Hargroves, My brother and I are starting up a lawn business and just trying to get our foot in the door this year since we have full-time jobs otherwise and maybe in the next year or two bust things wide open. I had a question about sending out fliers. Has anyone ever gone to their local post office and maybe gotten mailing addresses for certain "nice" neighborhoods in their city? How did you go about mass mailing fliers? Thanks for any and all input, great and very informative site btw.

Damon
Old 03-13-2011, 11:24 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HargrovesLawnService View Post
Hi my name is Damon Hargroves, My brother and I are starting up a lawn business and just trying to get our foot in the door this year since we have full-time jobs otherwise and maybe in the next year or two bust things wide open. I had a question about sending out fliers. Has anyone ever gone to their local post office and maybe gotten mailing addresses for certain "nice" neighborhoods in their city? How did you go about mass mailing fliers? Thanks for any and all input, great and very informative site btw.

Damon
Do a search for direct mail. There is several discussions on different companies and experiences with each. They design the postcard and provide the mailing list targeted at your specific demographics.
Old 03-13-2011, 07:22 PM
Sponsor

Hi there - I'm hoping I can shed some light on this for you. Our company can provide mailing lists for you targeting specific areas, graphic design services (we have several lawn & landscaping backgrounds to choose from or we also offer custom design), printing, mailings & our innovative Stick-It & Band-It products.

I am happy to explain more of this in detail with you. We have great offers on our Postcard Stick-Its that really increase your return because the consumer can keep them in view on their refrigerator as they would a magnet only it works on the popular stainless steel refrigerators also - no residue & repositionable! call us at 866-778-4254 ext. 200, or email stickit@adeasprinting.com or check out our website www.adeasprinting.com/products Thanks & good luck to you this season!

Thank you
Adeas Printing
866/778-4254 ext 200 Glenda
stickit@adeasprintingcom
Old 03-13-2011, 07:32 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya my postal office charges me around .10 cents for every flier to distribute them. I can "target" some neighborhood quiet easily with them.
Complete lawn care services
Old 03-14-2011, 12:55 PM
LawnSite Member

If you'd like to build your own mailing list, this tool from Experian (credit score agency) is really helpful - http://www.experian.com/small-busine...ling-lists.jsp.