Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-23-2011, 07:08 PM
LawnSite Member

I pulled 5 yards of mulch in my 12ft trailer and had 3 in the back of my truck and i could still start off in third gear. talk about not knowing its back there. Nice setup though. now all you need is a real truck. J/k
21" MTD Pro Push mower
Stihl BR550
Bolens 25cc trimmer (KM110R soon to come)
Old 03-23-2011, 08:36 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts lawn care View Post
Nice and got the same air compressor as me.
Yeah I got it as a gift, it's kind of puny though. It takes forever just to put some air in my trailer tires. Drivers side one has a small leak and it takes a while...
Old 03-23-2011, 08:51 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

IMHO, you look like an idiot running a monster truck pulling a trailer. But, whatever floats your boat. You might look over at etw's thread (and a few others) on how to run a business.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:35 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

i think your truck is awesome!...who says you can't have a lawn truck with some style to it?...after all it's your personal truck as well right? lol
Old 03-23-2011, 09:40 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolboy View Post
IMHO, you look like an idiot running a monster truck pulling a trailer. But, whatever floats your boat. You might look over at etw's thread (and a few others) on how to run a business.
ding ding ding we have hater #1 everyone!!!

Haha so because my truck sits 7" higher and has nice wheels, tires, a clean appearance OH adn 4.56 gears made for pulling trailers with ease it makes me more unprofessional than you? HA. All you do is motivate me. To speak out and say "monster truck" lets me know you have ZERO logic. You might look into NOT being a ****** to help life seem not as difficult, but whatever floats your boat.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:44 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilgoja View Post
i think your truck is awesome!...who says you can't have a lawn truck with some style to it?...after all it's your personal truck as well right? lol
Thanks alot man, and yes, it's my personal truck too but I really only fire it up to pull the trailer most of the time. What happens is Joe Schmo up there sees me driving around with a highly organized setup, clean truck, clean appearance and it makes him feel like his BORING, run of the mill, everyday worktruck seem typical, which it is. SO, he starts typing away I think you look like an idiot blah blah. I'm picking up yards left and right. My quality is top notch and my truck turns heads that then see my number after I pull away from a perfectly cut yard. So hate on typical lawn boy. I did a quick search of your "threads". It's funny, anyone bored search this guy's threads ALL OF THEM have 0 to do with landscaping. All Offtopic. Troll.

Any of you young guys just coming up reading this let this be a lesson to you. It's good to set yourself apart, keep your stuff clean and do quality work. The competition will find any and every little thing to try to deter you from doing so. Bottom line is don't be a "poolboy" type. It gets you nowhere.

Last edited by Southern Pride; 03-23-2011 at 09:52 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:52 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

haha..maybe you've noticed this...... the people on here that are haters never post any pics of their stuff or their work...wonder why?
Old 03-23-2011, 09:59 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilgoja View Post
haha..maybe you've noticed this...... the people on here that are haters never post any pics of their stuff or their work...wonder why?
Exactly. I tried to search for his picture threads. Nothing of course. You should search his started threads though, literally all of them are his blind rants about the government or stupid offtopic videos.

GOLDPRO was hating on my setup but after reviewing his pic threads he's just one of the real practical types. All good equipment but very bland truck/trailer setup. Mowers look like they've never been wiped down, etc. Does good work though.

But that's just what the internet gives you though. I probably only respect 10% the population of this sites opinions. True guys with solid companys doing solid work that genuinely have a passion for the business. Any "poolboy" type can sign up and create a username. Ha, that's the perfect username for that guy actually. But yea, I have noticed. Thanks for having my back on the hilarious idiotic logic of "the hater". Ha, see ya round.

-Griffin
Old 04-24-2011, 10:47 PM
LawnSite Member

Awesome setup bro! Your chevy is bada**! I can completely agree with your ethics as well. Pulling up with a clean rig and equipment shows your pride!

Servicing Greater Pittsburgh & Surrounding Areas
Old 04-24-2011, 11:09 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Pride View Post
ding ding ding we have hater #1 everyone!!!

Haha so because my truck sits 7" higher and has nice wheels, tires, a clean appearance OH adn 4.56 gears made for pulling trailers with ease it makes me more unprofessional than you? HA. All you do is motivate me. To speak out and say "monster truck" lets me know you have ZERO logic. You might look into NOT being a ****** to help life seem not as difficult, but whatever floats your boat.
Nice truck To ride in
Its only a 1/2 ton
Think 4.56 gears is little over kill to pull your trailer