Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-23-2011, 10:31 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPokes View Post
Ok, so this year im planning on buying my 1st ZTR. Ive had my eye on a 48" Hustler Fastrak Super Duty for a while. But, I also looked at a 50" BadBoy commercial ZT. Ive read some good things and some bad things about BadBoy. Ive rented Hustlers and really liked em, but BadBoys prices got me wondering. Anyone have any thoughts?
check out the Hustler Fastrak it is on par with the Badboy CZT and really close in price. But the Warranty is a lot better with the Hustler and the deck on that model has more reinforcements then the badboy and should be a little stronger.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:54 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

hustler screams quality and badboy is trying to create the cheapest commercial mower by shaving "useless parts" wherever they can. this always makes me cautious because a company with as much experience as hustler usually doesnt add something to a mower that doesnt absolutely have to be on it.

Ive taken advantage of the world market and started a new business. We are building bombs in the shape of prayer blankets for our middle eastern customers. Business couldnt be better. The prophets are going through the roof!!
Old 03-24-2011, 09:57 AM
LawnSite Member

Thanks guys, thats pretty much what I was thinking. The whole Badboy warranty thing kinda made me a little gun shy. Thanks for all the advice
Old 03-24-2011, 10:06 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

its kind of like which car should i get a pinto or a mustang.i just cant make up my mind
Old 03-24-2011, 10:16 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPokes View Post
Thanks guys, thats pretty much what I was thinking. The whole Badboy warranty thing kinda made me a little gun shy. Thanks for all the advice
You will be happy with your decision. Good business sense on your part. Go with the proven machine. Let others take the risk of testing a newer brand selling at low prices.

Tags
bad boy , hustler , ztr