Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 04-12-2011, 11:19 AM
LawnSite Member

Vehicle/Equip Financing Leasing - Brokers

Anyone even do Equipment Leasing? I just financed a used vehicle from First Pacific Funding and it was easy compared to what all these banks want me to jump thru anymore. Ive always used Cap 1 Blank Check to do my work trucks but now they want W2s and pay stubs which I have but are not impressive! ha anyways just curious on if anyone has used this company and also called manifest funding services. Its weird because its thru US Bank, I applied for a loan thru them and got denied(pending more documents) but then now they are backing FPF and are lien holders on title. I hate banks anymore. Sorry for the rambling. I also have excellent credit and payment history, hell back when they were giving credit out like candy I had access to over 200k available to me, not the case in 2011 though.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:25 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColePyck View Post
Anyone even do Equipment Leasing? I just financed a used vehicle from First Pacific Funding and it was easy compared to what all these banks want me to jump thru anymore. Ive always used Cap 1 Blank Check to do my work trucks but now they want W2s and pay stubs which I have but are not impressive! ha anyways just curious on if anyone has used this company and also called manifest funding services. Its weird because its thru US Bank, I applied for a loan thru them and got denied(pending more documents) but then now they are backing FPF and are lien holders on title. I hate banks anymore. Sorry for the rambling. I also have excellent credit and payment history, hell back when they were giving credit out like candy I had access to over 200k available to me, not the case in 2011 though.
I just did the samething myself.

Like you, I'm a 750 solid customer, excellent repayment history...and felt that a little less information that I had to give up/provide, was worth the extra $10/monthly BS fee in a $1 end lease as opposed to the installment loan.

Same difference, just different way that I've looked at it.